The Elephant in the room

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’ve only briefly mentioned this before and it could be absolute and utter bull**** ( those that are far better connected than me these days might confirm or deny ) but I did hear in the off season that not all was well in “ camp Sea Eagles “.

The rumour ( and that’s all it is ) didn’t come from within the camp rather from a previously connected person.

And no not ZtC , he and I don’t see eye to eye but perhaps his statements last week about the wooden spoon come from inside knowledge after all.

I sincerely hope it’s wrong , but if it’s right we are in deep deep do do.

It's interesting as hoppa snr was alluding to something similar late last year (and yes I believe he is a noob). But maybe there was some substance?

I’ve only briefly mentioned this before and it could be absolute and utter bull**** ( those that are far better connected than me these days might confirm or deny ) but I did hear in the off season that not all was well in “ camp Sea Eagles “.

The rumour ( and that’s all it is ) didn’t come from within the camp rather from a previously connected person.

And no not ZtC , he and I don’t see eye to eye but perhaps his statements last week about the wooden spoon come from inside knowledge after all.

All starts at the top.

We have played 3 finals games since the start of the 2015, which also is around the time Penn faction took majority control apart from Football Club shares.

Says it all really.

I’ll be calling the club on Monday for some answers we should all give them a call so it’s crystal clear we won’t take this rubbish again this year

Honestly mate, no point calling them because I feel sorry for the admin team that cop **** over things they have no control over.

But feel free to email our CEO, he’s the one that should be front and centre to cop the tough questions

[email protected]

Last edited:
I don’t know what the issues are , so no blaming or shaming AND as I say not from within the camp so really could be just a made up rumour.

But you would have to say looking from the outside in it’s one of three, if true.

1) the coach
2) the big 3
3) absentee owners

This current team has a losing culture! AFB leaving the club is a sign that things are not well within. You cannot afford to lose quality players like that. The body language of the senior players concerns me. DCE plays with the weight of the world on his shoulders and Jake seems to be off key.

We need an injection of youthful exuberance badly!

Oh by the way , the last time I posted something along this line I got a call from the club demanding I withdraw the claim, which at the time I did.

This time I’ll just ignore the call , I’m just a fan now and I answer to no one.

Note also I’m not pointing ANY fingers , I seriously don’t know.

BUT it’s bloody obvious isn’t it???

Oh by the way , the last time I posted something along this line I got a call from the club demanding I withdraw the claim, which at the time I did.

This time I’ll just ignore the call , I’m just a fan now and I answer to no one.

No need to withdraw if you don’t name names.

If it’s obvious from fans who rarely get access to the goings on at a club,why haven’t the media picked up on it or at least digging?I asked a journo last season if there was something going on behind closed doors there after the continued non selection of Olakau’atu and Hopoate Snr’s carry on,but I got nothing

Pretty obvious that Des has lost the dressing room as the players are not putting in last year and now this year

I don’t know what the issues are , so no blaming or shaming AND as I say not from within the camp so really could be just a made up rumour.

But you would have to say looking from the outside in it’s one of three, if true.

1) the coach
2) the big 3
3) absentee owners
Actually, Mark, it could be any of those factors; my guess, for what’s worth, it’s a combination of all 3.

A coach who’s doesn’t seem to be keeping up with the latests trends and how to capitalise on the new rules since the return from the Covid break last year, the big 3 not producing as much as required and owners who can’t possibly be as involved as they need to be in the business of the Seaeagles from NYC.

I Mentioned the same thing over A month ago and our lack of leadership from above... the joint is on the nose, IMO.... the owners are AWOL and the team is playing like a bunch of losers..., I don’t like Crowe, but I love his passion for his club

I would be very surprised if DCE and marty are on the same page. Rumour came out a few years ago about them and ive watched eagerly ever since.

Ive not seen too much chemistry since

No forward worth their salt would be happy with DCE use of the ball. Busting a hump for a disrespectful end

If the forum of passionate manly fans are divided about him , why would that not translate to the team but the eggs are pretty much in one basket

Just asking

There appears to be something not right and it occurs more when your loosing
The players seem happy with Des going by a lot of the club videos, The owners no appearance could be a factor it can filter down with a presumption that they don’t care and they don’t put a lot of money or resources into the club ??
When the employees start getting disgruntled with the employers it doesn’t set up for a successful business
Hopefully it’s just bad form and a lack of belief or confidence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10