The despicable and bastardly bakers dozen ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am surprised Mundine hasn't been mentioned yet.

I actually have to admit to a level of admiration for his athletic prowess, sporting achievements and the amount of cash he has made from people wanting to see him knocked out.

Did you see his interview yesterday about his upcoming fight with Zerafa ... sad stuff ..

I am surprised Mundine hasn't been mentioned yet.

I actually have to admit to a level of admiration for his athletic prowess, sporting achievements and the amount of cash he has made from people wanting to see him knocked out.
I don’t remember him being a dirty player. He was a ball hog is all, and not as good as he thought he was

Did you see his interview yesterday about his upcoming fight with Zerafa ... sad stuff ..
No I didn't, but I can imagine what it was like (I saw some headlines about comments made on Australia Day and Latrell but didn't bother clicking). I cannot believe that he is allowed to get into the ring by the authorities, let alone against someone like Zerafa.

I don’t remember him being a dirty player. He was a ball hog is all, and not as good as he thought he was
I was thinking he might qualify, in some people's eyes, under the 'mug' category. He certainly wasn't a grub or thug.

And now I come to think of it, bloody Gordon Tallis can captain the team. He is right up there as a thug/grub.

Never been a fan of:

1. Robby O’Davis
2. Michael Hancock
3. Justin Hodges
4. Julian O’Neil
5. Brent Tate
6. Anthony Mundine
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Steve Price
9. Cameron Smith
10. Matt Lodge
11. Gordon Tallis
12. Stephen Kearney
13. Danny Williams
———————————
14. Isaac Luke
15. Craig Field
16. Nathan Friend
17. Anthony Watts

Coach:
Warren Ryan

Assistant Coach:
Jason Taylor

CEO: Todd Greenberg

Ball boy: All of the Parramatta ball boys in history tie for first place. I’d like to see them trip over on their way out to the field and face-plant on their bucket of sand...

Mascot: Rabbitohs mascot - don’t ya just want to punch it in the face, smarmy little vermin...

Last edited:
Not dirty, just hypocritical and disrespectful. Always a victim.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4