The despicable and bastardly bakers dozen ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Something else to ponder to get us closer to March ... who are the players, through grubbery, muggery, thuggery or simply because of the shape of their heads, you despised that much that you wished to see them go 10 rounds with Mike Tyson ...

1 ... Billy Slater
2 .. Josh Dugan
3 .. Latrine Mitchell
4 .. Joey Leilua
5 .. Michael Hancock
6 .. Jamie Soward
7 .. Tommy Raudonikis
8 .. Andrew Fifita
9 .. Scam Smith
10 .. Paul Gallen
11 .. Michael Croker
12 .. Danny Williams
13 .. Anthony Watts

I am certain I have missed a lot of detestable individuals ... but those above will be a start ... Danny Williams and Michael Croker were exceptional arrsewipes ..

Name those players that you will wish doom upon for time immemorial ..

There are plenty, but for starters I'd add Hoppa, Corey Parker, Terry Lamb, Mad Dog McDougall (I don't mind him post footy, but he is yet to be punished for stomping on Tooves) and Jason Taylor (for, as you say, the shape of his head).

Good call on Croker. Pure thug.

Crocker Watts and Williams yes, the others on your list I don't mind so much. Tommy I actually like, despite him dining out on Gibbsy's nose.
Leulua is just an idiot who can't control himself but that actually helps the opposition so I don't mind that!
I'll say Rodney Howe, McDougall and Robbie O'Davis.
Matt Lodge

Something else to ponder to get us closer to March ... who are the players, through grubbery, muggery, thuggery or simply because of the shape of their heads, you despised that much that you wished to see them go 10 rounds with Mike Tyson ...

1 ... Billy Slater
2 .. Josh Dugan
3 .. Latrine Mitchell
4 .. Joey Leilua
5 .. Michael Hancock
6 .. Jamie Soward
7 .. Tommy Raudonikis
8 .. Andrew Fifita
9 .. Scam Smith
10 .. Paul Gallen
11 .. Michael Croker
12 .. Danny Williams
13 .. Anthony Watts

I am certain I have missed a lot of detestable individuals ... but those above will be a start ... Danny Williams and Michael Croker were exceptional arrsewipes ..

Name those players that you will wish doom upon for time immemorial ..
Adam MacDougall, Terry Lamb

Craig Bellamy played for the raiders so I can happily add him to the list.

And journo Paul kent played one match...so he can be in there as well.

Oh and Ennis the menace as well.

Queen Gutho...can’t stand the fvcking twat
The Morris twins...fvcking whining bitches
Newcastle Knights.....the whole lot of them & Andrew ‘Drugcheating’ Johns!!!
Brad Fittler & that other ex Bronco commentator Lockyer.....coz I just dislike them!

I am surprised Mundine hasn't been mentioned yet.

I actually have to admit to a level of admiration for his athletic prowess, sporting achievements and the amount of cash he has made from people wanting to see him knocked out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11