The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is is a fact that dead wood fck up coaching careers
A coach is only as good as his on field prized performing cattle

Here is a Premiership winning prized cow feathered freinds
0_KPR_MGA_101218beef_02.jpg
Will it also be getting slaughtered soon?

Hopefully, they don't dish up the same BS this week.
Judging by the lack of intent against those armoured Knights and than being slaughtered my those Mountain men in Penrith, and now on the journey to 4 pines park I'm hoping those lightening bolts from that Storm doesn't scare them off to Campbelltown. 😝

Judging by the lack of intent against those armoured Knights and than being slaughtered my those Mountain men in Penrith, and now on the journey to 4 pines park I'm hoping those lightening bolts from that Storm doesn't scare them off to Campbelltown. 😝
Happy for the Storm to drop Harry off on the way past Campbelltown.

For once I agree with the clown.

Parkers attempt to diffuse a bomb by kicking it like an under 10s soccer goalie back to Penrith has sealed his fate in my mind.

In a night of dumb plays, that was by far the dumbest.
Yeah but it was a rare and much-needed moment of levity! At least Parker can lift our sagging spirits with innovative plays like that.

SEA EAGLES
Morgan Boyle, Ethan Bullemor, Morgan Harper, Brad Parker, Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega, Kaeo Weekes, Aaron Woods

7 players off contract

I'd be looking to extend Bullemor and Weekes.

Parker I'd be fine with if it was sub 200k and depth signing but I doubt he'd be up for that.

Firstly let me say this
I do not Hate any person
I only Hate Losing and seeing the lowering of our Legendary clubs Greatness and High standards

I have never seen in my life at any game level a player not making an attempt to catch a bomb only to soccer kick it back to the opposition for another set of six near our try line resulting in another Penrith try .
Parker was dominated the week before against a more dominant centre in Gagai and again against Chrighton

The moral of the obvious story
Keep Persisting with inferior players like Parker and we will keep being dominated against quality opposition
Turbo and DCE need to be removed..Jake was and is well worth the coin

DCE time has passed..Turbo as good as he is ..a liabilty. The Team comes first..they got to get pay cuts..they have not helped the club win a premiership

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8