• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find it amazing that people on here that don’t know DCE and have not even met DCE are blooding for him to be sacked as captain.

Just sayin’

I would personally like to see a co-captaincy between Chez + Jake but in saying that I don’t think you need to know someone personally before deciding whether you believe they are a great captain/leader or not. I never met Jamie Lyon and I loved him as Captain.

Well ,that's very debatable my friend.
We will never know.
We know what happened in this years SOO series my feathered friend

Cleary could not get his superior NSW team on paper up

See the source image

Just My opinion
Put DCE behind the Penrith team
and Cleary behind the Manly team
and both teams wont change positions on the ladder
Maybe, but I’m not convinced, however, I know which player earns the respect and who I’d follow into battle and bleed for and I am all manly, Cleary’s team mates love and respect him.
Unfortunately DCE is a very different character (football abilities aside) and judging by our on field demeanour and results, it’s obvious our team doesn’t feel the same way about their half and worse their captain.

Maybe, but I’m not convinced, however, I know which player earns the respect and who I’d follow into battle and bleed for and I am all manly, Cleary’s team mates love and respect him.
Unfortunately DCE is a very different character (football abilities aside) and judging by our on field demeanour and results, it’s obvious our team doesn’t feel the same way about their half and worse their captain.
The fact is

Cleary went into battle with a more experienced NSW team on paper and hot favourites to win the series

And he lost the battle to DCE

Credit to DCE for Leading his Maroon Men to a series win

I would personally like to see a co-captaincy between Chez + Jake but in saying that I don’t think you need to know someone personally before deciding whether you believe they are a great captain/leader or not. I never met Jamie Lyon and I loved him as Captain.
But chez and jake don’t like one another…..-apparently!

Just sayin’

The fact is

Cleary went into battle with a more experienced NSW team on paper and hot favourites to win the series

And he lost the battle to DCE

Credit to DCE for Leading his Maroon Men to a series win
Sorry Bozo, I just don’t see it that way, SOO is very different, yes Qld won and yes DCE was captain and opposed Cleary, all that’s correct, but to say DCE lead them to victory is stretching it a little (other than to acknowledge he had the C beside his name) I’d credit Slater and the team as a whole more than suggesting DCE inspired them to victory. Good on DCE, I’m sure he rates those 2 origin series wins amongst his most precious moments, it a shame he hasn’t produce some similar moments for his club during his time as a leader with us.

I think it's more the fact that he has had his go and hasn't succeeded.
And Does Not carry the team when a captain is needed to.
It would be different if he was a successful skipper and actually led by example.
Next up !
Do you think that anyone else would have succeeded as captain over the last 7 weeks?

Just sayin’

Sorry Bozo, I just don’t see it that way, SOO is very different, yes Qld won and yes DCE was captain and opposed Cleary, all that’s correct, but to say DCE lead them to victory is stretching it a little (other than to acknowledge he had the C beside his name) I’d credit Slater and the team as a whole more than suggesting DCE inspired them to victory. Good on DCE, I’m sure he rates those 2 origin series wins amongst his most precious moments, it a shame he hasn’t produce some similar moments for his club during his time as a leader with us.
I respect your perspective but I do not agree with it

The SOO arena is the most intense and competitive arena of all

and Under pressure Cleary had his opportunity to rise but he fell

And all the people that thought DCE would fail also fell with Cleary

We will agree to disagree :)

We went the same with Foz at 6
We went no where

No mate. Of the rare wins we had, not only did we win both games, we flogged the opposition, and lost as soon as DCE returned :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924-130657.png
    Screenshot_20220924-130657.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 10
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4