• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good read from DCE

Yep, a good read.
He seems a likeable lad. One thing about him you can't dispute is his toughness; he rarely misses a match. As for his pay packet: what would you do if a club offered you that much? I do believe that if he came on to the open market there would be many clubs willing to pay him a similar salary.

If anything it was his 6 that was nowhere last night. Munster dead quiet all game. To be fair on both the Qld pack was completely dominated last night. Qld had no answers and resorted to going sideways which just compounded their problems. Dce missed a few tackles last night but he was not the reason they lost. In fact I thought his involvement was alright and was actually thinking in attack he looks better for Qld than he does for us.

Once again, he is being crucified by the two head brigade.
How could he play any good behind that piss poor pack (having Welch go early with HIA didn't help.).
All the usual suspects are blaming him in the Courier Mail.....

Snake
8 hours ago
DCE was terrible like he always is for Qld.

Susan
7 hours ago
Why is Cherry Evans even in the team.

Anthony
50 minutes ago
Time Cherry goes. We need a strong man to lead the team. Not just physically but mentally as well.

The Fred
1 hour ago
Jim, Until we get back to the Broncos providing half the S.O.O players things are not going to get better

Kevin
1 hour ago
QUEENSLANDER!!!

Last edited:
All the usual suspects are blaming him in the Courier Mail.....

Snake
8 hours ago
DCE was terrible like he always is for Qld.

Susan
7 hours ago
Why is Cherry Evans even in the team.

Anthony
50 minutes ago
Time Cherry goes. We need a strong man to lead the team. Not just physically but mentally as well.

The Fred
1 hour ago
Jim, Until we get back to the Broncos providing half the S.O.O players things are not going to get better

Kevin
1 hour ago
QUEENSLANDER!!!
Lol... Who they gonna replace him with?

If the pack gets bashed like they did last night then it won't matter who the halves are...

Lol... Who they gonna replace him with?

If the pack gets bashed like they did last night then it won't matter who the halves are...
The whole team played like **** but DCE is an easy target. Munster did SFA, Fifita was useless and Melbourne would have to be regretting signing the over-hyped Coates. I could go on but it's all Cherrys fault apparently. They'll probably bring in a myth like Bunt or some other nonentity.

As a NSW supporter i say PICK and STICK

I See he has 4 try assists in 14 games .

Its very mitchell pearce like.

Well done Freddy keeping the Penrith Halves combination intact. I I tipped against us thinking he would run the Canberra five eight. I just wish the Penrith five eight would reel in his ego. Is so unnecessary and he doesn’t need to waste him time and talent trying to be a tough guy. Both Qld halves were well and truly over shadowed by their counterparts but they were trying to play from behind a dominated pack.

Well done Freddy keeping the Penrith Halves combination intact. I I tipped against us thinking he would run the Canberra five eight. I just wish the Penrith five eight would reel in his ego. Is so unnecessary and he doesn’t need to waste him time and talent trying to be a tough guy. Both Qld halves were well and truly over shadowed by their counterparts but they were trying to play from behind a dominated pack.
Lui looked great last night. He is funny in that he has quite a bit of humility in his game offset by a fair sprinkling of ****

Munster seemed a little off the pace and will be better next time

DCE was good, had spark, and his passes were hitting the mark. It was great to watch the skill. His forwards and runners were duds.
Agree. Thought he went ok and tried hard, his edge forwards, full back and outside backs were pathetic.

But how good was Tommy. My god. Blown away by that performance at centre. He could single handily get us to the GF. The whole team is lifting on the back of his performance. Absolute freak.

Cherry tried hard, even took a few hit-ups coming off his own line which says something about where the rest of the team was at. I saw him miss a tackle on Latrell Mitchell but that's hardly crime of the century.
Munster was clearly short of a gallop, he is their king pin now and with him looking like a passenger and the forwards getting dominated, DCE was rendered largely ineffective.
Fotuaka was best for Qld and Grant also did well, he too will be better for the run.

Rugby League is a simple game .. QLD spend the entire 2nd half with an underpowered pack trying to get out of their on half ... from memory there were only 2 sets inside an attacking field position in which DCE could perform ... and on one of those he put up a great kick to Coates that went within a fly's crack of scoring ..

Walker will get a go but surely he'll need to beef up a bit first?
I know everyone reckons the game is soft now and like touch footy, but I doubt it feels like that when you are his size and every opposition is trying to mash your bones into putty (legally of course).
If they lose the series (which looks likely), there will be blood letting and a massive push to get Walker in to partner Munster and bring them closer to their 'next dynasty'.

The Qld forwards were pathetic .... losing their best didn't help but he couldn't have made enough of a difference by himself .... Timo - did he play? .... Jai Arrow ineffective ...David Fafita useless most of the time Joe Ofahengaue was off, Kafusie worst game he has ever played ... Grant was not fit and neither was Munster, Val Homes ... the myth their best forward was Moeaki Fotuaika

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7