• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought it was dce best game in a couple of seasons, particulary early. He played like a halfback last night and led the the team around the park in the early exchanges. He looked a little clunky at times like it wasnt coming naturally but he got it done and the result is what matters

i kept scanning the crowd for the origin selectors. All teams at lang park over a few days it makes sense. But ill take it any way it comes.

Thought it was dce best game in a couple of seasons, particulary early. He played like a halfback last night and led the the team around the park in the early exchanges. He looked a little clunky at times like it wasnt coming naturally but he got it done and the result is what matters

i kept scanning the crowd for the origin selectors. All teams at lang park over a few days it makes sense. But ill take it any way it comes.
I am proud of you JBB/James, that must have been really hard for you to write. But you couldn’t quite let go entirely with that second para, could you? :p

I am proud of you JBB/James, that must have been really hard for you to write. But you couldn’t quite let go entirely with that second para, could you? :p
Thanks mate. If he attempted to play like that more often i would be a supporter. And its the type of plays as opposed to the success of those plays. He probably touched the ball in the first 20 minutes last night more than most of his games combined

But in fairness his form does spike at this time of year so i am very wary.

That performance last night was vintage Chez, I could tell he was on his game in the first 10 mins. Looked threatening each time as he roamed all over the park.

He plays like that all the time and he’s the best number 7 in the game without doubt. (He’s already in the top 3 in my eyes anyway)
Also along with the fact that he was missing his right hand man Foz for the majority. Was very impressed with the skip!

I'm tired of the DCE whine, his contract and how his demands wrecked a good thing. Please feel shot me down with better facts then I have.

When DCE started with us back in 2011 as our starting half back he was on $50,000. At sometime during the year he demanded an upgrade.

This upset the tight knit group of stewarts, Watmough and Foran. Des had been pushing contract monies back and such an increase to one player added to issues with salary cap.

Glenn was not allowed by NRL to sign a new contract of $300,000 with us!!

Watmough was to receive $960,000 a year in his last year (2015... moved to Eels 2014)

The Penns tried to sign both DCE and Foran. In the end I feel that the club could not come to an agreement and decided Foran was the long term option. The offer to DCE was withdrawn and he shopped around (Titans & Sharks). Titans offered $1.1m for 4 yrs (?). In early march 2015 he accepted offer.

10 days later Foran advised he had signed with Eels.

Manly go back to DCE and submit an offer that is now worth $1.3m per year over 8 years. Bobby Fulton got direct involved in the negotiations.

If there is blame to be levelled it covers a few people (in my opinion) Penns, Des, Foran and maybe Watmough (disruptive force?).

What if in late 2014 the Penns had come up with an offer to DCE of $1m a year for 4 years?

I'm tired of the DCE whine, his contract and how his demands wrecked a good thing. Please feel shot me down with better facts then I have.

When DCE started with us back in 2011 as our starting half back he was on $50,000. At sometime during the year he demanded an upgrade.

This upset the tight knit group of stewarts, Watmough and Foran. Des had been pushing contract monies back and such an increase to one player added to issues with salary cap.

Watmough was to receive $960,000 a year in his last year (2015... moved to Eels 2014)

The Penns tried to sign both DCE and Foran. In the end I feel that the club could not come to an agreement and decided Foran was the long term option. The offer to DCE was withdrawn and he shopped around (Titans & Sharks). Titans offered $1.1m for 4 yrs (?). In early march 2015 he accepted offer.

Manly go back to DCE and submit an offer that is now worth $1.3m per year over 8 years. Bobby Fulton got direct involved in the negotiations.

If there is blame to be levelled it covers a few people (in my opinion) Penns, Des, Foran and maybe Watmough (disruptive force?).

What if in late 2014 the Penns had come up with an offer to DCE of $1m a year for 4 years?
I am waiting for the movie to be made. Just trying to think who would play the DCE role? Craig Denyer? and Russell Crowe as Des?

I am waiting for the movie to be made. Just trying to think who would play the DCE role? Craig Denyer? and Russell Crowe as Des?
B2DCEEA7-23D5-42E5-B269-812835F873E7.jpeg

Jordon Silk could play DCE

The funny thing about footy players and criticisim is that form and consistency shuts everyone up. im not imagining the panther fans are complaining about clearys contract despite its size and his dads position

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8