• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DCE is good footballer just don’t think he is a great thinker or reader of the game .
Can do some great things but when the team needs control I don’t see it that’s why he has had his best games when you have that type of player along side him ( Foran, Green )
Till that happens we won’t see the best of him and unfortunately Manly are paying overs for him

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Blame Fulton for that

Yes, but also blame the circumstances at the time (Foran leading the club up the garden path as payback for not offering Gifty a contract). And blame DCE's manager as well. That prick milked it for everything.

Clay

Bencher
Yes, but also blame the circumstances at the time (Foran leading the club up the garden path as payback for not offering Gifty a contract). And blame DCE's manager as well. That prick milked it for everything.
From my memory Fulton chased Foran for aslong as he could. Backed the wrong horse in that one. He also pulled DCE contract when he was signing for less. Only to get him to backflip on the Titans for alot more $$$$ then he was originally signing for

Jigzkiller

Bencher
He's a one man band , cant you see that . He's our only playmaker . Where is all the Tommy bashing or Jake who's form is down . Nah we'll just blame Dce .
DCE is in his 8th season of first grade I cut Tommy and Jake a bit more slack but agree that they are below par also. Like it all not he will be judged by his pay packet and at the moment he is not close to earning his dollars. The truth is Foran carried him and when he left DCE went backwards Green shows up DCE is great again Green leaves we are back to mediocre DCE.

brad

First Grader
DCE is in his 8th season of first grade I cut Tommy and Jake a bit more slack but agree that they are below par also. Like it all not he will be judged by his pay packet and at the moment he is not close to earning his dollars. The truth is Foran carried him and when he left DCE went backwards Green shows up DCE is great again Green leaves we are back to mediocre DCE.
And i said we are a one man band . He is trying to do it all on his own as he doesn't have the luxury of a Foran or Green inside him . I think we all knew it would be tough for him with a rookie 6 alongside .

Jigzkiller

Bencher
And i said we are a one man band . He is trying to do it all on his own as he doesn't have the luxury of a Foran or Green inside him . I think we all knew it would be tough for him with a rookie 6 alongside .

I see your point but it's not like he is playing out of his skin and the team are just crap he is playing to the level of the team and I don't think it's harsh to expect more from him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12