• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...g-crazy-ranks-of-coaches-20170819-gxzyea.html

"I feel that with rugby league being such a big part of my life for so long, it would be a bit different with it not being there at all. Maybe coaching one day, although it's still a long way away, I'd like to think.

"Hopefully I can take all the best parts of all the great coaches I've had, find a happy medium and be a successful NRL coach one day.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...g-crazy-ranks-of-coaches-20170819-gxzyea.html

"I feel that with rugby league being such a big part of my life for so long, it would be a bit different with it not being there at all. Maybe coaching one day, although it's still a long way away, I'd like to think.

"Hopefully I can take all the best parts of all the great coaches I've had, find a happy medium and be a successful NRL coach one day.
I've heard him on Fox break down parts of the game and he nails it.
The fact that he understands it is all good and expected but not everyone can communicate it to the layman.
Especially some of the over complicated commentating show ponies today.
Club should give him the same apprenticeship they gave Dessie and Tooves.

Wish DCE and Baz would stop telling us how it is an "easy fix" and just farking fix it... Been hearing that line since the start of the year.
Was thinking exactly the same. If it's easy to fix why isn't it fixed? He wouldn't make a good doctor. I think he probably means it's easy to diagnose what the problem is. Knowing the problem and fixing it are two different things.

Thought this was the best spot to post this!

With all the angst or crap being flung at DCE, I thought it relevant to post his 2017 stats compared to Pearce, Cleary and Thurston (who should come out on top). He really is one of the premier halves of the NRL.

Screenshot 2017-08-29 16.42.49.png

How could Thurston have such huge stats when he's missed so many matches?
I believe his stats are from earlier in the season as for try assists it only said 16, or maybe it's 2016's stats as he had 16 try assists in 2016 (19 games)

Thought this was the best spot to post this!

With all the angst or crap being flung at DCE, I thought it relevant to post his 2017 stats compared to Pearce, Cleary and Thurston (who should come out on top). He really is one of the premier halves of the NRL.

View attachment 6439
That list is way off, Cherry has closer to 25 try assists

Also of note DCE is second in the Dally M points behind Cam Smith. He has had a really great season to date and the above comparison only proves that he is up there as the best half in the comp. Hope he has a great game on the weekend to get us into the finals

Also of note DCE is second in the Dally M points behind Cam Smith. He has had a really great season to date and the above comparison only proves that he is up there as the best half in the comp. Hope he has a great game on the weekend to get us into the finals

You would think he will get Dally m halfback this year.

I think Scam has the main award wrapped up.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8