THE CROKER POLL .. THE RESULT UPDATED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you think Croker will go at hooker?

• Will have a breakout year ... egg on some faces

• Will do an adequate tradesman's job

• Will perform poorly ..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have to admit I was in the MFB camp.
I would describe him as adequate.
He's just keeping the jersey warm.
I have everything crossed that Manase returns next year raring to go.

Learning to Type has nothing to do with assessing a player

Croker has always demonstrated his courage on the field and his defence has improved

I showed you a highlight real with a hooker that has the skills to take the game to another level and the proof is a complete number 9 makes a team shine

The Better Hookers in the NRL are more than a defensive unit
The better Hookers in the NRL give the team another Xfactor

And this is why the club is hanging out for Fainu . Because he is the complete Hooker

I am Hooked on Skillful Hookers

God i miss watching this bloke.

I think he was my favourite player to watch for a period there when he was coming off the bench at 14, playing better than api. So smooth with the ball

Des persisted long enough and I can finally admit it's paid off. Turned him from a below average 5/8 to an OK hooker. Still though,
Keeping the spot warm for nase

God i miss watching this bloke.

I think he was my favourite player to watch for a period there when he was coming off the bench at 14, playing better than api. So smooth with the ball
A fit and firing Fainu takes us to a real heavyweight in the competition. He is a gun and the new rules suit him to the ground. There was no better combo than Turbo, Fainu and Chez through the middle. Imagine also now adding Schuster and our forwards dominating. We'd be unstoppable.

Is this an I told you so thread that we have seen a million times before or some crazy variant that allows people to discuss a poll that has an official voting system......?So random this site is.....

Originally, I set it up amid the usual spirited debate about Croker taking on the hooking duties .. as is normally the way ... the usual posters had either bagged the tripe out of him, or had adopted the wait and see ... also I knew what the usual posters thought ... but I wanted to know what the much larger non posters felt ... hence the poll .... sometimes it is the only way to get a broader idea of the view of the room ... with 163 reponders it gives a very good overview ..

The threads re-birth and hindsight is not of my doing ...

Originally, I set it up amid the usual spirited debate about Croker taking on the hooking duties .. as is normally the way ... the usual posters had either bagged the tripe out of him, or had adopted the wait and see ... also I knew what the usual posters thought ... but I wanted to know what the much larger non posters felt ... hence the poll .... sometimes it is the only way to get a broader idea of the view of the room ... with 163 reponders it gives a very good overview ..

The threads re-birth and hindsight is not of my doing ...
He is becoming more expensive with every game. Just sign him up Des! Why wait?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8