THE CROKER POLL .. THE RESULT UPDATED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you think Croker will go at hooker?

• Will have a breakout year ... egg on some faces

• Will do an adequate tradesman's job

• Will perform poorly ..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would have loved to have picked option 1 or 2, but based on what I've seen I had to go with 3. If we end up with 2, I'll be ecstatic.

Also hope Des has something up his sleeve and that Cust will be given a shot.

The way a lot of people talk about Croker, him doing an adequate tradesman's job will be enough to put egg on faces. Personally, I think he will be fine and provided everyone else does their job properly and to the best of their ability, we will be fine too.

I'm thinking you have gone from Roy Morgan to Rob Brough @Woodsie , such is this affliction of yours

Survey Says !!!!!!!

robbrough.jpg

Option 4.
He will be slightly worse then Danny Levi esquire

Fair summation I think.

Look honestly , I probably would have voted the second option now , he’ll possibly manage a very basic game plan of tackling ( a lot) and just passing the ball quickly and leaving it to the others.

May not individually win us a game but then probably doesn’t have to.

But I’ve been so critical of him so I still took option 3.

I think he might go ok. Give him easy instructions tackle, pass and the occasional kick from DH when opportunity arises. New year not all forgiven but need to give this guy a go.

option 2 with a combination of some hope and optimism . Also would be curious what the margin of error is being applied to these sophisticated type of Silver Tail polls

Id accept 2 but somewhat hoping for 1. I think he can more than just do his job and do it well! I don't think he is anywhere near as bad as people say and at #9 will be a quality player for us!

As Ranga said above if he can even be solid and consistent that will be enough to keep most people quiet.

i think he has suffered from trying too hard. i think he a solid player with too many errors. I think if he feels comfortable in his position in the team he can do a reasonable job. He certainly has the proposition to under promise and over deliver due to his history

i get the impression his injuries have affected his mind as much as his body and has felt his opportunity is slipping away. with a bit of confidence he may just step up and fulfil some of that potential. he is a player i hope does really well

not sure all that nervous energy is suited to the bench either so a starting role might help his cause. he needs a career changing positive moment more than any player i have ever seen

in the words of mrs piggy ,hey froggy baby

Aslong as he gives good service and tackles i cant see him doing a terrible job.. he doesn't need to create anything... with dce,foz,jake,walker,turbo and schuster possibly all being on the park at the same time, we dont NEED a stand out hooker.. we have a ton of creativity right there.. Croker won't set the world alight, but aslong as he does a basic job we will be set

Most people appear to be focused on how he will go at dummy half, and his service in attack .. I am of the opinion he will do enough, well enough, to get a pass mark and allow our attack to succeed ..

What concerns me more is the 40-50 tackles he has to make ... I know he can tackle ... but more than ever the middle defence has to be tighter than a gnat's bum ... if he does his job there I will be happy ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6