The cheese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My argument is not about whether we should keep or realease Fainu (though for the record I think we should keep)

My point is we can't just sack him without due cause or without paying him out it full.

We can release him if we find a buyer (aka AFB and the warriors) but it is not as easy as lets skip of Fainu and get Smith in

All fair and valid points mate. Be a sure way to find our way into an unfair dismissal case, and that's the last thing a club wants or needs. There IS also a union.

Point taken. Don't get me wrong, on the field, he's blue chip. Just getting him on the field, and not because of football related matters is what we need to address I guess.

It is highly unlikely that we will come to our club or any other Sydney one, his extended family have moved to SE QLD and I expect he will end up at the Donkeys or Titans. He will be a handy addition for any club a he is a never say die player.

The clock is ticking for Manly, we MUST get in an established 9 ASAP!!

It is highly unlikely that we will come to our club or any other Sydney one, his extended family have moved to SE QLD and I expect he will end up at the Donkeys or Titans. He will be a handy addition for any club a he is a never say die player.

The clock is ticking for Manly, we MUST get in an established 9 ASAP!!

Realistically he was never coming here .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7