The cheese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Evolution is real ... however your dribbling is proof that some humans are fewer generations out of the trees than others ...
Yep... I’m one of those humans that came from the big ape branch and I believe you have evolved from the smaller, lippy, chimpanzee line of monkey... Possibly with a few strands of baboon in there as well.

Last edited:
Harry Grant on TV up here confirming he’s going back to Melbourne in 2021.

The Cheese isn’t going anywhere , Scam is , where is anyone’s guess!!

Harry Grant on TV up here confirming he’s going back to Melbourne in 2021.

The Cheese isn’t going anywhere , Scam is , where is anyone’s guess!!
There is only two other clubs in the comp who could afford SCAM. The Broncos and the Roosters. So don't discount the Roosters. They have released Flannagan don't ya know, so the type of money he was on, of course the can sign Pearce, Suealli, and SCAM. Situation normal at Bondi.

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release​

The player agent of a Storm gun has shopped his client to 14 NRL clubs, with the email revealing the star would be granted a shock early release.

Dean RitchieExclusive
December 7, 2020 - 6:00PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

DAILYTELEGRAPH.COM.AU1:12

The Matty Johns Podcast: Brandon Smith on firing up from the bench​

Subscribe to The Matty Johns Podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.

It’s the secret email sent to 14 clubs on Monday revealing NRL grand final star Brandon Smith will be granted a shock early release from Melbourne Storm.
The Daily Telegraph secured a copy of the letter which details Melbourne’s decision to allow their champion hooker to leave after next season provided the club secures “commensurate compensation” in return.
The return of Wests Tigers hooker Harry Grant has prompted Smith to look for another club with his manager, Stan Martin, saying in the email his client wants to “play exclusively at hooker”.
ADVERTISEMENT
CONTENT RESUMES ON SCROLL
Smith, 24, will remain at Melbourne next season before seeking a release from the final year of his deal in 2022. He is currently earning around $425,000 a season but could attract more money on the NRL open market.
Brandon Smith has been stuck behind Cameron Smith. Picture: AAP/Darren Pateman

Brandon Smith has been stuck behind Cameron Smith. Picture: AAP/Darren Pateman
One source told The Daily Telegraph that he believed a high-profile Sydney club was prepared to release a representative prop to Melbourne in exchange for Smith, the New Zealand Test hooker.
Some club officials believe Smith is being pursued heavily by one club but Martin wants all clubs to be aware his client would be leaving Melbourne early.
Canterbury, Wests Tigers, New Zealand and Newcastle have been touted as clubs that could show an interest in Smith.
While Smith has entered an elite class in the NRL, it is generally accepted Grant would become Melbourne’s number one hooker with Cam Smith set to retire.
Smith has developed into an outstanding middle forward and dummy half.
Martin’s email was sent to:
Smith shopped to 14 NRL clubs
Roosters: Trent Robinson, Craig Walker, Jamie Mathiou, Daniel Anderson
Tigers: Adam Hartigan, Michael Maguire, Warren McDonnell, Scott Woodward
Bulldogs: Dave Hamilton, Mark Hughes, Craig Wilson
Sharks: Glenn Brailey, Darren Mooney, Shane Smith
Raiders: Don Furner, Peter Mulholland, Ricky Stuart
Panthers: Ivan Cleary, Matt Cameron, Jim Jones
Eels: Ben Rogers, Mark O’Neill, Peter Sharp
Sea Eagles: Noel Cleal, John Bonasera, Scott Fulton
Knights: Alex McKinnon, Clint Zammit
Dragons: Ben Haran, Ian Millward
Broncos: Peter Nolan, Simon Scanlan
Cowboys: Peter Parr, Dane Campbell
Rabbitohs: Mark Ellison
Warriors: Peter O’Sullivan

Strangely, no officials from Gold Coast – a club who would likely be interested in luring Smith to Robina - were on the list
Martin’s email reads: “Please note that after advising the Melbourne Storm that Brandon Smith would be looking for a release due to issues surrounding his desire to play exclusively at hooker.
“The Melbourne Storm has given us permission to look for another club based on (certain) conditions.”
His email then provides two paragraphs attributed to Melbourne Storm.
It reads: “Further to previous communications with the club, I can confirm Melbourne Storm grant permission for Brandon Smith to discuss his playing options for the 2022 NRL season with other clubs.
Brandon Smith has become the NRL’s biggest cult figure. Picture: Instagram

Brandon Smith has become the NRL’s biggest cult figure. Picture: Instagram
“In order to achieve this, part of any arrangement moving forward will need to include commensurate compensation for Melbourne Storm, given Brandon’s contractual status, his playing ability and representative status.”
Martin finishes by saying: “If there is any interest in Brandon, please contact myself at a suitable time.”
NRL clubs were busy contacting each other on Monday night to discuss the Smith situation. One recruitment manager said: “He’s on $425,000-a-season but he could get more on the open market.
“I hear there is a representative front-rower that a club would be prepared to release Melbourne. It’s an interesting one.”
One NRL club chief executive is adamant Smith has already decided to join a Sydney-based club.
Cameron Smith is yet to make a decision on his future. Picture: Brett Costello

Cameron Smith is yet to make a decision on his future. Picture: Brett Costello
“I reckon he has a club. He has his buyer. But they are sending it out to everyone in case a club is looking to move a player that might satisfy Melbourne and then the Storm would allow Brandon to leave,” he said.
The cult hero nicknamed The Cheese made 14 runs for 112 metres and completed 18 tackles in Melbourne’s grand final win over Penrith.
He delivered a typically hilarious interview after the match.
“It was pretty good, I mean I played pretty **** tonight but I got the ring,” Smith said.
Harry Grant is likely to take over the hooking role from Cam Smith. Picture: Chris Hyde/Getty

Harry Grant is likely to take over the hooking role from Cam Smith. Picture: Chris Hyde/Getty
“It’s for sale, I need to pay for all the beers I’m about to drink.
Smith was full of praise for the future Immortal he’s been stuck behind in the Storm pecking order.
“To the captain, I hope he can play on,” Smith said.
“I know it’s a tough situation for me but I wouldn’t want him carrying me to another couple of rings, I don’t think we should force him out of the game.
“To Craig, he does nothing pretty much all year. Smithy does all the coaching, (Bellamy) is getting paid lots of money to do piss all.

Would love to get him.
Even if Fainu came back put him to lock and Jake to prop.

Doesn't it say cheese will remain at Storm for 2021 though?

If Fainu comes back, getting cheese wouldn't make sense for 2022.

Give them Brad Parker or Dylan Walker (any fairly good outside back)

They are short on outside backs now with JAC leaving, suliasi left.

If they could get Dylan in form it would be really good for himself and for the Storm.

Having Smith at 9 until July, and maybe onwards, would be huge for the club

Give them Brad Parker or Dylan Walker (any fairly good outside back)

They are short on outside backs now with JAC leaving, suliasi left.

If they could get Dylan in form it would be really good for himself and for the Storm.

Having Smith at 9 until July, and maybe onwards, would be huge for the club

I’ve got a great idea , trade them Lachlan Croker !!

They’ll jump at it , I’m sure .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4