The Bye, NRL are a joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
the NRL draw is a joke

Having a bye in round 2 is pathetic and it showed last night, I think that was the real reason we fell away, and just look at all the cramping.

To play one game then have a week off then another game is just stupid, it takes a few weeks in a row of NRL games to get match fit and you could see it last night, You can do all the pre season training you want but nothing beats match fitness.

No team should be having byes till after round 5 IMO

Obvious solution, instead of a team having a bye each week, that team has to play two teams in one week. A wednesday night match.

Obvious solution, instead of a team having a bye each week, that team has to play two teams in one week. A wednesday night match.
Fail Uh Oh GIF by Nickelodeon

But please provide the draw from rounds 5 onward accounting for the additional games played (2 teams have to play twice each round in the first 5 rounds in your solution)

Last edited:
the NRL draw is a joke

Having a bye in round 2 is pathetic and it showed last night, I think that was the real reason we fell away, and just look at all the cramping.

To play one game then have a week off then another game is just stupid, it takes a few weeks in a row of NRL games to get match fit and you could see it last night, You can do all the pre season training you want but nothing beats match fitness.

No team should be having byes till after round 5 IMO

LOLOLOL

who does the odd team with no team to play, play while the 16 other teams play. Themselves??

Ha love it.

I'd be more annoyed being Parra playing us, then the Panthers, then Roosters all coning off a bye
Yeah, it's Parra, so who really cares? But if it was us, I'd be filthy. Really baffling that no one in the NRL's scheduling department looked at their draw and didn't see it as inherently unfair.

I'm hoping that for as long as the number of teams in unequal that the byes will be rotated each season. But since when did the NRL ever embrace the concept of "fairness"?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4