The Bye, NRL are a joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha you are trolling right?

We have uneven teams so if there are no byes who is the 17th team playing 😂

Definite trolling
One team could play Thursday night and back up again on Sunday. Players do it at Origin time. (I’m joking of course)

The only way to solve this is to bring in an additional team or punt one.
Or one team plays a best of NSW cup or Queensland cup team,. Will give fringe players an opportunity to show their wears against a first grade team but would be expensive to manage and run.

Last edited:
Only if everyone knows who the guy in the pic is, and

why the word succulent is used, and

and the band and the name of the song where the guy re-appeared many years later.

:)

The only way to solve this is to bring in an additional team or punt one.
Or one team plays a best of NSW cup or Queensland cup team,. Will give fringe players an opportunity to show their wears against a first grade team but would be expensive to manage and run.
I reckon we get rid of 2 teams & bring in a new one

This thread is peak ST.

Well done OP, I think you have taken the crown off the last clown.

I don’t mind it the way it is tbh. Worse is the eels draw

No byes till round after round 5 is the best idea since Trent Barrett selecting Matt Wright at hooker.

Poor succulent. He/She/ them/ they is really showing their unadulterated bias towards Manly in the sense of the timing of the bye. ( which from what I understand is what being a one eyed supporter is all about) Some teams will get it when their players will benefit from the rest not when they need as much game time as possible to get match fit. I think @Succulent should be applauded at pointing out this grave injustice… his suggestion makes perfect sense it just needs to point out that our team should not get the bye until round 5….

Poor succulent. He/She/ them/ they is really showing their unadulterated bias towards Manly in the sense of the timing of the bye. ( which from what I understand is what being a one eyed supporter is all about) Some teams will get it when their players will benefit from the rest not when they need as much game time as possible to get match fit. I think @Succulent should be applauded at pointing out this grave injustice… his suggestion makes perfect sense it just needs to point out that our team should not get the bye until round 5….
exactly
what i meant, i was busy when i posting and wasn’t concentrating

Its obvious the no byes until rounds 4-5.

A "barbarians" team of unselected players play for the first 4-5 rounds.

Yeah, it's Parra, so who really cares? But if it was us, I'd be filthy. Really baffling that no one in the NRL's scheduling department looked at their draw and didn't see it as inherently unfair.
They raised it last night on FOX but even Hindy said he reckons at thi time of the year it's no big deal, if it was later in the year it would be concern.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4