The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Terry-Randal said:
dogs just in 2nd gear resting for the semis. So were the storm last week and the roosters last few weeks. They have all realized that been fit and fresh for the semis is the goal.
The way we completely dominated the storm they could not get out of first gear Terry . I dont believe a side wants to go in the semis with a loss . Its all about momentum . Did you see the look on Des's face during and after the game last night . He did not look happy at all .

BOZO said:
Terry-Randal said:
dogs just in 2nd gear resting for the semis. So were the storm last week and the roosters last few weeks. They have all realized that been fit and fresh for the semis is the goal.
The way we completely dominated the storm they could not get out of first gear Terry . I dont believe a side wants to go in the semis with a loss . Its all about momentum . Did you see the look on Des's face during and after the game last night . He did not look happy at all .

When has he ever looked happy? Did he even raise a smile after the 2008 GF?

Guzzler said:
Don't know about this Thursday night footy, I consumed beverages as if it was Friday night and not feeling 100% at work today.

Woah!! A dogs fan with a job!

bones said:
BOZO said:
Terry-Randal said:

Yes - when he thought of preseason training

bones said:
BOZO said:
Terry-Randal said:

In 2008 he was smiling like the Cheshire Cat :D

Dogs tanked so they play Newscastle and not Cowboys in the first week of the semis.

Pity Sharks will do the same against Raiders and Dogs will end up playing Cowboys anyway.

Clint said:
Dogs tanked so they play Newscastle and not Cowboys in the first week of the semis.

Pity Sharks will do the same against Raiders and Dogs will end up playing Cowboys anyway.

We have been terrible against the Knights both times this year, personally I would rather we play the Cowboys.

Was odd last night though only 7 interchanges were used and one was Morris the other Lafai

Guzzler said:
Don't know about this Thursday night footy, I consumed beverages as if it was Friday night and not feeling 100% at work today.

Well the user name is guzzler, not guzzler without consequences!

Looks like someone's boss isn't getting their money's worth today!!

globaleagle said:
Guzzler said:

He will get very little and seeing as he is in Europe for 2months I will repeat this exercise on more than one occasion in his absence:D

Guzzler said:
globaleagle said:
Guzzler said:

He will get very little and seeing as he is in Europe for 2months I will repeat this exercise on more than one occasion in his absence:D

You'll have to find another reason after being knocked out of the finals!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol

(I suppose grief drinks will do - worked for me last year)

globaleagle said:
Guzzler said:
globaleagle said:
Guzzler said:

You'll have to find another reason after being knocked out of the finals!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol

(I suppose grief drinks will do - worked for me last year)

Ah my good man one does not need a reason to partake in an ale

Lol at the Bulldogs, Des, Ennis, Barba, hahaha what a joke!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of grubs... ROFLMAO!

I was wondering how long it would take to resurrect this thread.

But since I'm here. LOL.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8