The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A club in turmoil. Crisis at the Dogs. Why am I not seeing these sort of headlines in the papers. Ohh that's right it's not Manly it's the Sydney media darlings club. We dont want to upset their loyal band of bogan readers do they.

Not sure where this should go but...hey, it's always good to bump this thread.

I was reading some article about Barba going to brissie and how Des (and Castle) is running around trying to buy anyone from ferguson to dugan to folau to milford to grandpa simpsons....

Meanwhile the "bred not bought" sign at the doggies is silently gathering dust in the irony section of the clubhouse.

And Greenturd having to first deal with a Manly Coach who is miraculously being supported by the DT :p

To be juggled with the demise of the Tigers and the Sharks and the disintegration of the Raiders...

Gets that Bastard to earn his monies for once :D

CANTERBURY coach Des Hasler has a big problem with Ben Barba and his relationship with the Bulldogs players.

Since it was revealed weeks ago the Dally M champion wanted out from Belmore, the players have distanced themselves from him.

Truth be known, they wouldn’t care if he didn’t come back and play again this year.

The players feel they’ve been let down. They stood by him earlier in the year during his difficult times.

They know the football club paid for all his treatment and counselling at the northern beaches clinic.

They feel the support has been one-way traffic.

There will be no formal farewell when he packs his bags.

Barba and DCE both having rifts with their teammates huh ?

Telegraph article I take it ? Suppose we will see articles about the feud between Milford and his Canberra mates this week before Brisbane set their sights onto another star

nrl-bulldogs-tweet.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:

As always....

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs 12h
Apologies for the Tweet earlier today guys. Cheeky hack...Technology = 1, Bulldogs = 15,356...Thanks to our Members

The Dogs were average to say the least tonight, even though the game didn't mean much, Barba was either not fit or not interested. If they play Warriors/Cowboys in the first week it will be bye, bye Dessie for 2013

The Wheel said:
The Dogs were average to say the least tonight, even though the game didn't mean much, Barba was either not fit or not interested. If they play Warriors/Cowboys in the first week it will be bye, bye Dessie for 2013

I didn't even realise the game was on thursday night! I must've been the same as Barba and the dogs.

Sounds like the doggies took it easy as the finals are approaching.

Possibly more results like this over the weekend?

The Broncos blew it by not putting them away early, not the Dogs taking it easy.:dodgy:

The Broncos could have been up 3-4 tries by half time, if any of them threw the ball wide to the left.

The Dogs were scampering in defence and only Reynolds and Kasiano played like they used to.

Barba's negative attitude was clear for all to see - he will not be embraced by the Bronco's fans.

Especially as I reckon an illegal tackle (a few minutes before the tackle that culminated in the injury) got Hoffman a rip in his shoulder's ACL :mad:

T-ex also head high-ed the kiddie :mad:

I heard bash barba and dessie getting booed by the doggies fans last night. Don't think dessie ever got booed by Manly fans, wouldn't be liking that

dogs just in 2nd gear resting for the semis. So were the storm last week and the roosters last few weeks. They have all realized that been fit and fresh for the semis is the goal.

Don't know about this Thursday night footy, I consumed beverages as if it was Friday night and not feeling 100% at work today.

MissKate said:
I heard bash barba and dessie getting booed by the doggies fans last night. Don't think dessie ever got booed by Manly fans, wouldn't be liking that

It has happened. At the 2011 awards night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8