The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
MANLY4LIFE said:
Is it wrong of me to take somuch pleasure in a dogs loss !!!!!! F......NO !!!!!!!

I would too except its the team that towelled us by 18 points 3 times last week. The Rorters will murder us.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Everyone's missing the point. This is the real reason they lost.

Down by 2 points and..........what the hell........no Reynolds to do a forward roll and get them to golden point.

He's let his side down.

And for what ? So he can get a few more splinters in his ass on Wednesday night.

Poor form. No loyalty to his bro's.

bones

Bones Knows
Been over for a read at the Kennel. The Butt-hurt is right back where it belongs.
Found this awesome compliment for T Rex over there:

'Well if Des didn't blow 650k on a big pile of elephant ****, we could of bought Thurston'

Also interesting to see the way they treat female posters over there. One female poster is called the 'C word' on more than one occasion. Classy.

panash

Reserve Grader
Ralphie said:
Not so sure of the relevance of this thread any longer. They have won more games this season than we have.

why would you post this ?? with positive tone !!!!!

hate the scum dogs , have you forgotten their recent history...

end of 2011 - destroyed our celebrations
be manly be a dog ( crap )
reynolds cheating to beat us the other week !!!!!

they are not that good , they have this advantage over the refs for some reason and always seem to play teams when they are out of form or depleted...

hate the roosters , but enjoyed their win last night... started the weekend with a smile on my face....

they can have their byes ( 4 points ) but come september is my wish that they crumble if not before...

we have had our wins this year , while suffering from short turn arounds , injuries ( major ones ) , and suspensions....

and lost by little margins....

Manly 2013 and always - #@uc the scumdogs always and forever !!!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Ralphie said:
Not so sure of the relevance of this thread any longer. They have won more games this season than we have.
Dont get too carried away Ralphie , This season is not over yet and the dogs are still sniffing at our tail

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
BOZO said:
Ralphie said:
Dont get too carried away Ralphie , This season is not over yet and the dogs are still sniffing at our tail

I agree completely, However why are we laughing at them when they have won more games than we have. Seems to me that have more right to laugh at us after the start to the season each of us had.

I think it's time for this obsession with the dishlickers & ha$$ler to end and for this thread to be closed. :-/

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Ralphie said:
BOZO said:
Ralphie said:

I agree completely, However why are we laughing at them when they have won more games than we have. Seems to me that have more right to laugh at us after the start to the season each of us had.

I think it's time for this obsession with the dishlickers & ha$$ler to end and for this thread to be closed. :-/
Dont take this to heart Ralphie as we are just having a bit of fun with Haslers Hyenas . Haslers Hyenas cant laugh at us as they are still below the High Flying Sea eagles on the NRL Ladder .

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
dog fan on twitter

Devente Swing ‏@mayce11 21 Jun
Sorry I can not hold back. I do NOT want Tony Williams playing for bulldogs no more.

LOLOLOL

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Berkeley_Eagle said:
dog fan on twitter

Devente Swing ‏@mayce11 21 Jun
Sorry I can not hold back. I do NOT want Tony Williams playing for bulldogs no more.

LOLOLOL

Does this fool not realize a double negative makes a positive !

Brissie Kid

Bencher
How lame. Terry Lamb at 1 min 24 secs "most successful club in last 30 years". Lol! That's because you couldn't say 40 YEARS AS THAT'S MANLY BY A LONG WAY!!! And it wouldn't be 30 years either if 1995 had been ruled correctly.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/1RWfq-VG49g[/video]

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Brissie Kid said:
How lame. Terry Lamb at 1 min 24 secs "most successful club in last 30 years". Lol! That's because you couldn't say 40 YEARS AS THAT'S MANLY BY A LONG WAY!!! And it wouldn't be 30 years either if 1995 had been ruled correctly.

My rebuttal would be
Did Canterbury win a premiership in the 70s -NO
Have Canterbury won a premiership in the 2010s -NO

Manly are the only club to win premierships in every one of the last 5 decades.
They try to be like us they try buying our culture but they fail miserably.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
When does this thread get retired? Never know if there's anything new that might be vaguely interesting (rarely) because it's so bloody long. Harrumph!

Berkeley_Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle said:
When does this thread get retired? Never know if there's anything new that might be vaguely interesting (rarely) because it's so bloody long. Harrumph!
dont you like to LOLBULLDOGS

bones

Bones Knows
Brissie Kid said:

The most successful club of the last 30 years is the Broncos.

panash

Reserve Grader
lets not forget the flying elbow by the thug lamb that knocked out hanley in that grand final , which helped them win !!!!

DOG BY NAME , DOG BY NATURE !!!!!

SCUMDOGS !!!!!

Berkeley_Eagle

BREAKING: Bulldogs to confirm shortly that Sam Kasiano and Greg Eastwood will both be sidelined through injury for four games.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Berkeley_Eagle said:
BREAKING: Bulldogs to confirm shortly that Sam Kasiano and Greg Eastwood will both be sidelined through injury for four games.

Geez they are going down like flies at the moment. Surely it's Storms turn next.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
14 8 6 60 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18