The bulldogs player that quit…

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Every player he has bought including the big names from successful clubs have gone backwards. He and Ciraldo have to take ownership for this. You can’t blame the players if you’ve moved 40 of them on and bought premiership winners and origin reps from successful clubs who now look like park players under Gould and Ciraldo’s coaching. Eg mahoney, kikau, Burton, tpj, Thompson and JAC.
Very true. In view of their big name recruitments in recent years all going backwards, and 40 being moved on, you have to wonder why. Des failed as he supposedly "didn't have the Dog's culture", ex Dogs player Dean Pay should've had the culture but failed anyway, and Barrett had no culture.

Thinking about the Dogs fall from grace, I wonder what effect if say either Bellamy or Bennett was coach and if the Dogs would be in such a mess as they're in now?

And we (some on here) think Manly's got problems...I'm glad I'm not a doggies supporter!

Very true. In view of their big name recruitments in recent years all going backwards, and 40 being moved on, you have to wonder why. Des failed as he supposedly "didn't have the Dog's culture", ex Dogs player Dean Pay should've had the culture but failed anyway, and Barrett had no culture.

Thinking about the Dogs fall from grace, I wonder what effect if say either Bellamy or Bennett was coach and if the Dogs would be in such a mess as they're in now?

And we (some on here) think Manly's got problems...I'm glad I'm not a doggies supporter!
Bellamy or Bennett wouldn’t work “under” Gould,for a start

Valid point, but Gus aside you wonder if either would succeed without having the "Dog's culture"...
Don't think they'll ever get their culture back, Reynolds was the last of the old guard, now he's gone. Maybe once some of the better up and coming Bulldog youngsters start filtering through in the next 3 or 4yrs, but it's really looking pretty bleak tbh.

Just been listening to the Willie Mason and Justin Horo podcast for the first time, entertaining listen

Willie is part of the coaching crew at the Dogs, and he is calling the players soft as ** and if they don’t like it, ** off

Would be interesting the next time he walks into training, but these soft players wouldn’t have the balls to front him
Mason has the right to say all of that. He came to Manly as a mercenary for one year in 2015 and played his heart out every week, and was a great mentor to a young Jake.

I can’t believe how far players like particularly Addo-Carr and Luke Thompson have fallen in their efforts, and they couldnt get a whiff of a pulse out of TPJ who has been mailing in efforts for 5 years.
Only Mahoney and Burton have shown any concern when they play, and even Burton has dropped off. He just throws up high bombs and walks like Milford now.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO

I love it!

I think SuperCoach Ciraldo and Maguire should coach together - imagine?

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10