The bulldogs player that quit…

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think Ciraldo is looking to be the next Urban Meyers. Trouble is, as we’ve seen over many years , what works for one footy code (College Gridiron) doesn’t work in the NRL.
But Netflixs Untold series called Swamp Kings, and Urban Meyers hard line stance had me wishing Seibold could take a cpl of the disciplinary processes onboard.
Fkn brutal.

To be fair,if you’re going to build through the juniors,it’s not going to happen within the first couple of seasons of a re-build.So they’ve had to buy a few players in the interim until those young players come through.Say what your that success like about Gould,but he did start the re-build of the Panthers,with a bit of help of course
Have to agree, but also the Penrith junior base is superior to most including Bulldogs as shown in recent seasons with new cabs off the rank immediately making an impact, so don't expect anything like that success.
My point was more a recent interview where he stated it will be a slow build as he isn't looking to buy a team and if you go through the squad - it's bought not bred....yes he maybe needs to go this way imo, but that's how it is.

Anyone got a name?

I got nothing but I am putting a $1 e/w on Corey Waddell….

Makes sense as he came out of a system that had almost zero accountability and he is probably used to turning up just enough to keep the paycheques coming…
I wouldn’t back your detective work seeing as Waddell plays every week

While on the Bulldogs, they are a good area to look at in terms of recruitment, to look at individual players on their merits, rather than where they have come from

All the boring chat about “we only recruit from the Tigers, so they must be crap” etc.

The Bulldogs have signed ‘successful’ players, Addo-Carr from the Storm, Kikau and Burton from the Panthers, and Mahoney came out of a grand final side, and they haven’t done anything at all to improve them

Just saw this statistic;

“Canterbury has seen almost 40 players depart since general manager Phil Gould joined the club halfway through 2021.”

40 players getting punted in 2.5 seasons - no wonder every player is looking over their shoulder thinking whose next. Trust and teamwork in action?

Sure they needed new blood but 40?

Just saw this statistic;

“Canterbury has seen almost 40 players depart since general manager Phil Gould joined the club halfway through 2021.”

40 players getting punted in 2.5 seasons - no wonder every player is looking over their shoulder thinking whose next. Trust and teamwork in action?

Sure they needed new blood but 40?
Yeah I think Gould is in trouble here. He is taking them backwards. The whole place has lost trust in him and he spins so much rubbish and lies that no one believes a word of what he says anymore. He has sacked so many people.

Penrith couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

Every player he has bought including the big names from successful clubs have gone backwards. He and Ciraldo have to take ownership for this. You can’t blame the players if you’ve moved 40 of them on and bought premiership winners and origin reps from successful clubs who now look like park players under Gould and Ciraldo’s coaching. Eg mahoney, kikau, Burton, tpj, Thompson and JAC.

I wouldn’t back your detective work seeing as Waddell plays every week
Really??!! Sh*t, no wonder they are worse than us…

Gotta admit, I struggle to watch Manly atm so I have zero f*cking interest in watching the dogs…

It was not an educated guess, more so just taking the p*ss cause Waddell is sh*t and I was curious to know who it was that spat the dummy because they got called out and shown up…

Yeah I think Gould is in trouble here. He is taking them backwards. The whole place has lost trust in him and he spins so much rubbish and lies that no one believes a word of what he says anymore. He has sacked so many people.

Penrith couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

Every player he has bought including the big names from successful clubs have gone backwards. He and Ciraldo have to take ownership for this. You can’t blame the players if you’ve moved 40 of them on and bought premiership winners and origin reps from successful clubs who now look like park players under Gould and Ciraldo’s coaching. Eg mahoney, kikau, Burton, tpj, Thompson and JAC.

I'd say Ciraldo is in trouble, ain't nothing the great Gus' fault! 5yr contract, from memory, but it'll have something hidden in there so Gus can cut him without a monster payout.

While on the Bulldogs, they are a good area to look at in terms of recruitment, to look at individual players on their merits, rather than where they have come from

All the boring chat about “we only recruit from the Tigers, so they must be crap” etc.

The Bulldogs have signed ‘successful’ players, Addo-Carr from the Storm, Kikau and Burton from the Panthers, and Mahoney came out of a grand final side, and they haven’t done anything at all to improve them
Addo-carr was once a tiger.

I think Ciraldo is looking to be the next Urban Meyers. Trouble is, as we’ve seen over many years , what works for one footy code (College Gridiron) doesn’t work in the NRL.
But Netflixs Untold series called Swamp Kings, and Urban Meyers hard line stance had me wishing Seibold could take a cpl of the disciplinary processes onboard.
Fkn brutal.
I’m a Jaguars fan in the NFL and Meyer was an absolute disaster there. Did not even last one season before being sacked as coach. His approaches lasted about 5mins in the pros.

Just been listening to the Willie Mason and Justin Horo podcast for the first time, entertaining listen

Willie is part of the coaching crew at the Dogs, and he is calling the players soft as **** and if they don’t like it, **** off

Would be interesting the next time he walks into training, but these soft players wouldn’t have the balls to front him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8