The Broken Records...

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Something needs to change though mate. There's a serious problem with lack of accountability both on and off the field at our club.

Even as a passionate fan, the club, owners, management and some players have actually become unlikable.

Agree with all that BUT cannot see Ha$ler as being the right move in any circumstance!

No Des, no 40 nil, no fairytale farewell for beaver. The single greatest moment in the history of this club. Frankly, I couldn't care less about anything else, that makes him a legend in my book. Some of you blokes must have pretty thin skin to bitch about anything in comparison to that.

When Beaver scored that try off a magnificent Michael Robertson, I'll make an admission mate. I actually cried hahaha

I've been thinking about TPAs. I doubt that any company with shareholders would pay to have a footballer represent them, unless they were a household name. It's shareholder money they are spending. Where is the return-on-investment they would be asked to justify at their AGM.
Therefore, how does a no-name (with potential) like Haas get a TPA? What value is he to a business? He hasn't the profile nor, I dare so, the ability to speak at corporate functions, inspire staff to greater things, get the public to buy more of the company's product . . .
His TPA must be from a Brisbane supporter who expects nothing in return. That private supporter can't get free tickets to Brisbane matches, access to the dressing sheds nor Bronco events etc because this wouldn't constitute a club being at "arm's length" from the TPA.
There must be a lot of Bronco supporters willing to pay players, that's all I can surmise.

I've been thinking about TPAs. I doubt that any company with shareholders would pay to have a footballer represent them, unless they were a household name. It's shareholder money they are spending. Where is the return-on-investment they would be asked to justify at their AGM.
Therefore, how does a no-name (with potential) like Haas get a TPA? What value is he to a business? He hasn't the profile nor, I dare so, the ability to speak at corporate functions, inspire staff to greater things, get the public to buy more of the company's product . . .
His TPA must be from a Brisbane supporter who expects nothing in return. That private supporter can't get free tickets to Brisbane matches, access to the dressing sheds nor Bronco events etc because this wouldn't constitute a club being at "arm's length" from the TPA.
There must be a lot of Bronco supporters willing to pay players, that's all I can surmise.

Having organised “ junkets” for said people I’ll rate that a LOL!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10