The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's like having your house on the market, rejecting 1.4 million after 3 days on the market because you're holding out for more, and then taking 1.1 three months later.

As I have already said....he is being very poorly advised.

Good luck to him ... but if his play is anything like what we saw late this year, maybe it should be good luck to Canberra?

I don't know though. Maybe a full pre-season could do him good?

The raiders do have a starting spot up for grabs if he's good enough. Might very well be a sensation in a year but we were right to let him walk.
What was it his dad wanted? 300k?

Doesn't that mean he can't play first grade unless there are major injuries to the top 30 squad?
Devel contracted players are allowed to play FG after july 1 as well as the major injury clause... except in 2020 where devel players were allowed to play FG any time after the covid interruption. Maybe it will be the same in 2021 and the Aiders have made a shrewd move if he is signed on a devel contract.

I'm guessing there is more to it as either a devel or t and t contract carry FAR less money than the 250k reportedly offered by us and the Dogs would shirley have offered him more than that. I hope he came back to accept the MWSE after the lack of money interest elsewhere and we told him the prior offer is not still on the table.

Anyways...good riddance.

He's gonna spend about 100k in fuel a year because of the move..I'm really baffled why he would have rejected a potentially better offer from us, especially after nurturing him through 2 acl injuries. What's he thinking

He's gonna spend about 100k in fuel a year because of the move..I'm really baffled why he would have rejected a potentially better offer from us, especially after nurturing him through 2 acl injuries. What's he thinking
I'm guessing we have pulled our offer to him and he has no choice but to take whatever he can get.
If so, i'm a very proud MWSE supporter. Karma is the best justice.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6