The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is a tough ask on the kid.
As usual it isn't him that is talking it up it is everyone else.
Man it is his debut after a 2 year lay off FFS, pull ya head in

I certainly don't expect miracles in his first game. Even Superman couldn't fly in the early years when his comic first came out (that's true, he could leap tall buildings, but he couldn't fly...that came later).

But seriously I expect he'll make mistakes, do a couple of clever things which will all make us go 'Ooo' but he's got years before he'll reach his potential and what is being anticipated generally. The important issue is he is out there, he's feeling what its like to be in first grade. Every game experience is worth gold.

That's why I have issues sometimes with Hasler's overly protective and conservative tendencies. They have to fly so kick them out of the nest and get them out there. Let them learn through experience on the field, not the training paddock.

I certainly don't expect miracles in his first game. Even Superman couldn't fly in the early years when his comic first came out (that's true, he could leap tall buildings, but he couldn't fly...that came later).

But seriously I expect he'll make mistakes, do a couple of clever things which will all make us go 'Ooo' but he's got years before he'll reach his potential and what is being anticipated generally. The important issue is he is out there, he's feeling what its like to be in first grade. Every game experience is worth gold.

That's why I have issues sometimes with Hasler's overly protective and conservative tendencies. They have to fly so kick them out of the nest and get them out there. Let them learn through experience on the field, not the training paddock.
Agreed, but superman took years to learn undies actually go under the clothes. Hopefully hoppa is a quicker learner

Exactly Bear

The kid is about to experience on the football field, what he never has before, the difference between U18 and NRL, faster, harder, more demanding in defence than he has ever experienced, he will make some judgment errors, he will make a few mistakes, but he will learn. I just hope we keep him.

Fans expecting him to be gold straight up like the other fella, really setting him up for unwarranted criticism. Everyone knows he is a goodun, give him a chance to be.

To be fair on Des Hoppa was a unique case with a history not many young ones go through, combined with the virus, circumstance I think played its role.

It is here, lets enjoy a young fella's first crack at the big show.

Anyone follow Hoppa on insta?
There is this post by Will

Will Hopoate.jpg

Wow.. i literally just seen a video on fb called myths about superman and the number one point was that he wasn't able to fly. Who knew. Very weird you mentioned it but

Hopefully Miski comes in as well. I don't think I can stand Garrick and Taufua conceding 70-90% of the opposition-teams points for yet another week.

It’s great everybody is excited to see our next star born...let’s hope he has a blinder
I cannot wait,,,Go Hoppa!!!!!!
Knew he would go to Centre, but I bet he switches to 1

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8