The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didnt say it was... I just said changes were made and the effort was better... who would think that holding blokes accountable might raise the effort levels!
Embarrassing that we have trotted out the same side each week despite 2 months of flogging...
I can't understand how you can continually try to justify stuff you say with more ridiculous stuff.

Nobody was replaced. No changes were made. There was no pressure on positions. It was the same side with young Hoppa in as injury cover.

Good grief.

I can't understand how you can continually try to justify stuff you say with more ridiculous stuff.

Nobody was replaced. No changes were made. There was no pressure on positions. It was the same side with young Hoppa in as injury cover.

Good grief.
CAN YOU READ? I said the only one dropped was Guac but there was a bit more youth in the side and the team seemed to lift... I see you started a thread saying we need a clean out after continually defending the squad and Des's selections... lol, you are right about 1 thing accountant - you ARE a slow learner...

Hoppa, funa and Cust were all a bit ordinary today but at least there is a CHANCE that they will improve...
Parker, jorge, Reuben, thommo, siro, croker, levi, waddell, jetski, elliot have all reached their peak (and In Thommo and siros case they are half way down the other side of the mountain)...
I would rather have hope that our young players will improve than trot out the same side each week hoping to make finals but fully aware that they dont have what it takes to win a comp...
Keppie, guac, paseka and tent really seem to have something to offer...

I didnt say it was... I just said changes were made and the effort was better... mind you, the only player dropped was Guac who has been one of our best...
who would think that holding blokes accountable might raise the effort levels!
Embarrassing that we have trotted out the same side each week despite 2 months of flogging...
For interest sake... would you please enlighten us as to whom you would have dropped and name their replacement.

Last edited:
For interest sake... would you please enlighten us as to whom you would have dropped and name the replacement.
Parker would not have played for a month... thommo would have been gone... I wouldnt have played Sirro weeks ago when he was injured and you would not have seen Garrick for a while now...
If this had started a while back then some like Thommo and Sirro might have worked their way back in depending on results...
Harper, miski, guacamole, schuster, tof and even Trex would have got some opportunities by now...

God you are confused... you have your hero Des at the helm but we are as bad as we were with Barrett and maybe worse... at least he tried something new tonight but it took 7 losses in 9 weeks and a bunch of injuries to force his hand..
Yeah, Poo was a great centre for us... played more games there for us than he did his entire career. Matthew Wright at 5/8 was another Baz master stroke... if only he had of persisted with the other Wright. Brad Parker on the wing worked well too.

But I guess that is where indiscriminate discrimination leads you.

Hoppa, funa and Cust were all a bit ordinary today but at least there is a CHANCE that they will improve...
Parker, jorge, Reuben, thommo, siro, croker, levi, waddell, jetski, elliot have all reached their peak (and In Thommo and siros case they are half way down the other side of the mountain)...
I would rather have hope that our young players will improve than trot out the same side each week hoping to make finals but fully aware that they dont have what it takes to win a comp...
Keppie, guac, paseka and tent really seem to have something to offer...
Cust was a world beating 5/8 a few weeks back. You were furious that he was cast aside for Dylan Walker if I’m not mistaken...

Yeah, Poo was a great centre for us... played more games there for us than he did his entire career. Matthew Wright at 5/8 was another Baz master stroke... if only he had of persisted with the other Wright. Brad Parker on the wing worked well too.

But I guess that is where indiscriminate discrimination leads you.
Brad parker was as good a winger as he is centre - limited...
I agree poo was just that and Barrett made some dumb decisions too (I was a big fan of tom)... problem is twent is gone and now we have Des who is making just as many sh*t decisions...

Cust was a world beating 5/8 a few weeks back. You were furious that he was cast aside for Dylan Walker if I’m not mistaken...
No you are mistaken... I was p*ssed that Walker was rushed back and played 7min b4 going down all because Des didnt trust Cust... I still think Cust has upside but he needs to learn to tackle better

Parker would not have played for a month... thommo would have been gone... I wouldnt have played Sirro weeks ago when he was injured and you would not have seen Garrick for a while now...
If this had started a while back then some like Thommo and Sirro might have worked their way back in depending on results...
Harper, miski, guacamole, schuster, tof and even Trex would have got some opportunities by now...
Madge, you need to go back to Leichhardt and focus on your own side... your tactics have been derided by many NRL players for a while now.

Madge, you need to go back to Leichhardt and focus on your own side... your tactics have been derided by many NRL players for a while now.
Well the alternative of sready as she goes has resulted in this so I hope you are enjoying your mediocrity because Des is obviously happy for it to continue...

Brad parker was as good a winger as he is centre - limited...
I agree poo was just that and Barrett made some dumb decisions too (I was a big fan of tom)... problem is twent is gone and now we have Des who is making just as many sh*t decisions...
Parker is a very decent defensive centre. Limited is a great word when describing his other attributes. Which in itself would be no problem if we had big fast wingers and a million dollar fullback. By

Three sons.jpg

Many Manly jerseys.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9