The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Denis Roman never fit in.
Hall of fame
Five championships
Multiple player awards

Coach Jackson did his best with him but 100% could never control Dennis. They let Rodman have his own rules and that's what got the most out of him.
How funny was it when the coach let him go for a 48hour binge in Los Vegas. To Micheal Jordans disgust. And sure enough they had to send a search party after him. Turned up five days later, goes straight into the game and kills it. How Phil Jackson managed him is a miracle.

Like the piece in the Tele about Turbos comments concerning Albert

'I've watched him play growing up, he's the same age as my little brother Ben. He's a freak of a player. He's going to be awesome. Its so unfortunate that he is coming off two knee reconstructions but you can see it at training, he's a freak'.

Good to read a positive report from a player well regarded in the game. Hope his dad reads it because its along side Turbo he could play. Sort of thing needed to be said to encourage him to stay...hopefully.

Turbo has done a lot of watching he and Albert will go great guns together, I just hope that isn't side by side in the stands on crutches.

How funny was it when the coach let him go for a 48hour binge in Los Vegas. To Micheal Jordans disgust. And sure enough they had to send a search party after him. Turned up five days later, goes straight into the game and kills it. How Phil Jackson managed him is a miracle.

He will start. Theres no way he starts with Jetski at centre. Hoppa to fullback and Funa to centre. Its the obvious move. If he plays with Jetski.. Des should be sacked immediately after confirming that line up.
"No way" - you wouldn't think so but I bet you're not confident he won't KaZa...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8