The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope your wrong. Want to see this kid hear next year. Still got faith in Faniu, hopefully NRL make an exception cause he is the best young hooker talent going around, will be better than API, Brandon, the lot imo.
Totally agree. Fainu is best young nine. And yes I hope I’m wrong about Hoppa going too. It’s just a guess... just thought it had escalated too far to be salvageable. I’d hate to have that fool as a father.
But anyway let’s hope Buzz is right and Hoppas heading home.

Last edited:
Storm are decimated like us. Will be a battle of the wounded. First year I can remember them having a bad injury run.
Yet they still get the job done 8 weeks in a row and a 'bad' game for them is losing by 14 to 3rd place...

-Storm have beat up most teams this year.
-I think any win against a full strength roosters team is a good win
-yes we were robbed against a red hot parra team, no shame in that
-yes ordinary against Broncs, but still found a way to win

Not sure what you are getting at. Anyhow im as gutted as anyone, and cant make sense of the way we are playing or some team selections. Time to stick solid and see what comes out in the wash..
We also had one of the best wins in our clubs history against the raiders. Tough as.

It’s not about taking sides, it’s looking at the fallout and realising the contributing factors. Then managing and compromising if needs be on, the factors you can control and mitigating the factors you can’t.

Whatever had happened and who is to blame is inmaterial to the fact we held back a talented junior from getting a go in an underperforming team with inept players in the positions in question.

If hoppa, schuster and olakatu had got a go when Tom, walker and Siro were first injured we couldn’t be in a worse position than now anyways as we haven’t won a game, and there is a chance we might be going better. At the very least we would be better situated for the future.
This...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8