The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Debut him here on the wing, if Tommy is back.
Couldn't be any worse than Jorgey boy.

Although it is good to see Des thinking outside the box, even if it is for another teams benefit.

Silly move imo..
Des won't give him a run in fg because he is wants to ease the youngens into fg.. or maybe in hoppas case reinjring his knee? But has no problems letting him play fg somewhere else.. fmd.. we lose in every scenario.. if he kills it we miss out on him killing it for us.. if he kills it his contract value will soar and every club will want a piece as he isn't contracted beyond this year..

Will he play against us later in the year?

I read a headline saying that Penrith successfully blocked Jack Hetherington (loaned by them to the Warriors) from playing against the Panthers. But he might be suspended anyway.

If we haven't stipulated that he cannot play against us, then we are a very amateur organisation.

For what it's worth, based on Will's precedent, I think he will sign for the highest dollar regardless of which club it is. And it probably won't be here.

Rorters apparently won’t let Farmoresilly (sic) play against his own team later in season, despite being on loan the whole year to Warriors.

Was the same with Hetherington, if not suspended he wouldn’t have played Penrith this week, so I doubt he would line up against us.

Silly move imo..
Des won't give him a run in fg because he is wants to ease the youngens into fg.. or maybe in hoppas case reinjring his knee? But has no problems letting him play fg somewhere else.. fmd.. we lose in every scenario.. if he kills it we miss out on him killing it for us.. if he kills it his contract value will soar and every club will want a piece as he isn't contracted beyond this year..
You are assuming he will kill it. Huge assumption.. this is NRL. Last time he played he was 16!
Des knows he needs time to kill it

You are assuming he will kill it. Huge assumption.. this is NRL. Last time he played he was 16!
Des knows he needs time to kill it
Key word 'if..
I am backing him to go well...
Guess we will wait and see..
I dont think he will be at manly next year

I don't mind Hoppa playing for a couple weeks with Warriors. Des is obviously reluctant to throw him in the deep end so this way we get a few weeks to see what he's got. IF and a big if we are still a chance at semis and Hoppa has been killing it then we can call him back at any stage. Wouldn't mind Schuster getting a few games too if that's what it takes for Des to finally pick them

I read a headline saying that Penrith successfully blocked Jack Hetherington (loaned by them to the Warriors) from playing against the Panthers. But he might be suspended anyway.

If we haven't stipulated that he cannot play against us, then we are a very amateur organisation.

For what it's worth, based on Will's precedent, I think he will sign for the highest dollar regardless of which club it is. And it probably won't be here.
The hoppas always go for the money

So he's either already agreed to another club for next year or if he kills it over the next few weeks then his asking price goes up. Looks like another lose, lose for Manly then.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4