The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 Manly offers $250k
2 Hoppa says not enough
3 Dogs interested but need on field proof
4 Not getting a start at Manly, Warriors offer loan deal
5 Manly help the bloke out and agree

Think I got it.

After developing the guy for years including standing by him during long term injuries and agreeing to loan I think Manly has done the right thing by the bloke. If he wants to go to the dogs after all that then that's fine too.
I’m digging deeper into the conspiracy theories going on.
Could a third-party of the new Dogs coach reached out with
an unofficial offer. He’s been barred from taking Penrith players with
him I believe . He would be well versed in what Hoppas potential
may be. And he’d love to get some payback on Manly.

I’m digging deeper into the conspiracy theories going on.
Could a third-party of the new Dogs coach reached out with
an unofficial offer. He’s been barred from taking Penrith players with
him I believe . He would be well versed in what Hoppas potential
may be. And he’d love to get some payback on Manly.
Will has the FB role at dogs so there is a transition pathway there already as Will is equally (or maybe MORE) adept in the centers... I would be surprised if Baz doesnt at least ask the question...

I reckon that the kid is overrated!

just sayin
is he better than RTS, Herbert, Pompey, Hiku or Jennings? That is the question I suppose.

The warriors aren't losing games because of their backs.

So if hoppa is going from back-up at manly to back-up at warriors it makes no sense, especially now elliott is gorn.

is he better than RTS, Herbert, Pompey, Hiku or Jennings? That is the question I suppose.

The warriors aren't losing games because of their backs.

So if hoppa is going from back-up at manly to back-up at warriors it makes no sense, especially now elliott is gorn.
That has been my argument from the get-go. The Warriors backs are going ok. And Jennings is on loan too, so you wouldn’t think they’d bench him to give Hoppa a start. I can only see an injury to one of the Warriors backs as his ticket into first grade.
But hey, what do I know. Deals could’ve been made, otherwise why send him.

So, to recap:
a) Manly has offered Hoppa 1/4 mil
b) Dogs want Hoppa plus 3 of our guys
c) Storm want Hoppa but not 3 of our guys
d) Dogs want 3 Penrith players
e) Manly has not made an offer to Hoppa
f) Manly wants Foran
f) none of the above

It's quite hard to keep up with the rumour mill!

yeah I get really tired and confused .... I just want to win again .... I don't like losing ... I grew up being a spoilt Manly supporter.... I demand to be spoiled dammit!
bc715ef5d2b7e262d4199a5f40220f01.jpg

Could the agenda be giving Albert some game time to show his worth? If this was the agenda in showing the dogs Alberts fitness Des would have played him.

I don’t think so, but I am convinced that Des will do whatever is required to get Foran back.

I just read RTS has a groin complaint. The odds are narrowing Hoppa Jr starts at fb for the rest of the world worriers, slays the dogs in a man of the match performance and signs with twenty cent the next week imo. If turbo isn't playing this week Des has to recall the only other recognised fb in our top 30. Those doubting his age and all that waffle please tell me would you pick Bradman Best in Newies side or indeed ours if he was available? We all know the answer is yes. No risk no 2 points, we have proven that in 6 out of the last 8 weeks. We have had around 70 points put on us with Garrick at fullback. Not his fault he isn't a fullback has no idea how to Marshall our defence.

Anything but Hoppa at fullback this week and I see another loss as a direct result. Throw whatever money elliot was on at the kid its now or never.

Oh true! Well maybe the loan gives us a cut in his cap from this year and he gets same wage from warriors allowing us to up his offer for next year by enough that he signs! That and we ditch the jetski

The thing with Hoppa is what if, lets say the Dogs, offer him $500K a year to sign with them. Do we let him go or offer him the same to get him to stay?

IMO if that's the reason he goes to the Dogs, then sayonara because there's no way I'd be offering him that much at this stage.

Bye bye Hoppa

The thing with Hoppa is what if, lets say the Dogs, offer him $500K a year to sign with them. Do we let him go or offer him the same to get him to stay?

IMO if that's the reason he goes to the Dogs, then sayonara because there's no way I'd be offering him that much at this stage.
At least we have the last right of refusal. Unfortunately if the dogs throw starting FB money at him we have no hope.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8