The Block of Cheese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only problem I see with your idea ... (I like Brandon) ... is that why would the NZ hooker want to come to Manly to be behind someone again ? .. surely if he leaves Storm it is for a starting rake spot ... on starting rake money ...
He's not going to be a hooker at melbourne either though (Grant will be). I think with his build and games this season that he is moving toward lock

Then he can come here and play hooker until Fainu comes back. Once fainu's back he could either move to lock or bench hooker

He's not going to be a hooker at melbourne either though (Grant will be). I think with his build and games this season that he is moving toward lock

Then he can come here and play hooker until Fainu comes back. Once fainu's back he could either move to lock or bench hooker
BUT, will the Drizzle let him go??

With the right $$ he will make an emotional plea to do what’s best for his family. Through tears he sobbed “I need to move to the northern beaches for my mental health.”
Doesn't seem that type.. has earnt alot of respect and shows the type of character he is in my eyes by biding his time. He puts the team first. Any club would be lucky to have him

Similar to Victor Bradley for the roosters, started at hooker than turned into hard running lock

Hi young Harry ... as a lock, second string hooker he may be worth X dollars ... as the NZ Test hooker and first string hooker at another club he will sign for 2X dollars .... he has spend a couple of years on lean earnings behind Scam ... he won't for much longer ... his next contract is his payday ...he will go to where he is numero ono ...

I think it's a possibility.
We haven't signed anyone of quality for years... but that is due to not trying. We have been cap-tied for very long... and now finally aren't.

I wouldn't be surprised with 1 extremely quality signing, followed by a Davey + Garner type combination of signings.

As MG said on Rush Hour, players will want to go to Manly because of the club and talent we have. Although we are no Roosters/Storm at attracting talent, we definitely are not in a Warriors/Titans/Broncos/Bulldogs situation of having to pay extreme overs to attract any kind of talent.

I think it's a possibility.
We haven't signed anyone of quality for years... but that is due to not trying. We have been cap-tied for very long... and now finally aren't.

I wouldn't be surprised with 1 extremely quality signing, followed by a Davey + Garner type combination of signings.

As MG said on Rush Hour, players will want to go to Manly because of the club and talent we have. Although we are no Roosters/Storm at attracting talent, we definitely are not in a Warriors/Titans/Broncos/Bulldogs situation of having to pay extreme overs to attract any kind of talent.
I think we might jag a goodun, it just feels that way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2