The Block of Cheese

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
With some money freed up we would be crazy not to go after the Wombat. I get the feeling he is 3rd in line at the scum, behind Smith, Grant and Finicune. He is what we need, brings mongrel, is an international and tough as.

He starts hooker next season until Fainu is cleared then shifts to lock. Jake moves to prop where he played his juniors. Or mid game Brandon moves to hooker to spell Fainu from lock and Jake shifts from prop to lock as part of the rotation.

If Fainu or Jake are injured he steps straight into the role.

Get it done imo.

Haha true Womabt 2!? He got that nickname down there or in NZ not sure where. I can cop us running a thread for a new nickname if we sign the lad.

The thing is anything less than an International signing will blow up the silvertails. If we have around a million freed up in departures so far I reckon it is time to raid the scum. Would it be the first time since the great Orford and Bell snatching.

With some money freed up we would be crazy not to go after the Wombat. I get the feeling he is 3rd in line at the scum, behind Smith, Grant and Finicune. He is what we need, brings mongrel, is an international and tough as.

He starts hooker next season until Fainu is cleared then shifts to lock. Jake moves to prop where he played his juniors. Or mid game Brandon moves to hooker to spell Fainu from lock and Jake shifts from prop to lock as part of the rotation.

Get it done imo.

Only problem I see with your idea ... (I like Brandon) ... is that why would the NZ hooker want to come to Manly to be behind someone again ? .. surely if he leaves Storm it is for a starting rake spot ... on starting rake money ...

Only problem I see with your idea ... (I like Brandon) ... is that why would the NZ hooker want to come to Manly to be behind someone again ? .. surely if he leaves Storm it is for a starting rake spot ... on starting rake money ...
Valid point. But... Scam will go one more year. We need a hooker for one year (hopefully). Wonder if he’d come here on loan?

Get it done imo.
I think there's others we could target first, he's third in line for a reason. For what it's worth Levi is an international as well.....

I think there's others we could target first, he's third in line for a reason. For what it's worth Levi is an international as well.....
True Levi is an ex International but will be lucky to play first grade next year. Brandon is a lock at hooker for the kiwis for years imo. Has shown he can handle lock no worries as well. I just love his mongrel and think our pack needs it.

Yes start at Hooker

Then move to Lock and push Jake to Prop??
That's what I think, plus injury, form and potentially state of origin cover for Fainu and Jake if it shifts back to mid season.

The reality is Jake was a junior prop. I reckon Brandon is quicker and we need to start recruiting for touch footy play the ball roll ons. If fainu takes a scoot followed by the big cheese (acting from lock) followed by tommy sides will have their guts ripped out in front of us like a Viking disembowelment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4