The Anthony Seibold Grievances MEGA THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who would you go for, mate ? Who do you think would turn things around for us ?
Mate. As we have robustly discussed in the past that's not the question to be asked.
My take was and still is replace with better. Seibold was not and is not Better than what we had in Des. The club made a complete cock-up and now have to run with it.
I have no idea who could replace Seifold to be fair. Ballen perhaps in a few years?

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Why is he persisting with rubes at centre.

We now have young hoppa who's emerged as a fullback so if Tom is going to be in centres it's basic.
1 hoppa
2 saab
3 tom
4 Pepsi
5 rubes

With the other tom t on the bench. But not our man siefool he moves pepsi to fullback and keeps rubes at centre. Love rubes but defensively he's not up to centre.

Premium Member
Tipping Member

We now have young hoppa who's emerged as a fullback so if Tom is going to be in centres it's basic.
1 hoppa
2 saab
3 tom
4 Pepsi
5 rubes

With the other tom t on the bench. But not our man siefool he moves pepsi to fullback and keeps rubes at centre. Love rubes but defensively he's not up to centre.
exactly. Garrick at centre is a failure so far. id rather have young hoppa at FB and Koula at 3/4 at this moment.
Perhaps Koula might kill it with a little more time. He looked shocking under the high ball last time out so lets hope koula steps up.

1 hoppa
2 saab
3 tom
4 Pepsi
5 rubes

Im with you Cammo and after all he did say that the team would be picked on form not by reputation or was that just for the Schu,s benefit

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
It's a difficult one, as Garrick just doesn't do it for me at centre, as he is such a good winger. He is a finnisher while at Centre he doesn't seem to set up his winger. Several times this season, a try was on and Garrick chose the wrong option. I also question Garrick's defence at centre, whereas at winger, he is pretty good.

I think Turbo will likely shift between Centre and Fullback with Koula, and he will have a roving role.

In defence, I think Turbo will be at the back, whereas in attack, I think he'll just rove left and right when he sees an opportunity.

I think this match is going to be 'clunky'. The forwards need to try and own the middle, which will be difficult, as they are up against strong opposition.

Lehi Hopoate on the bench makes me feel the starting team may not resemble the actual starting team, and Koula may well be on left wing outside of Turbo and Tommy Talau on the bench. I may be completeky wrong and Hopoate is just there to cover any possible injury to Turbo.

I really hope this is a 'break out game' for Brooks, as he has so much talent, and with Turbo playing left centre, and roving, it just may create the space he needs.

If we win, we are potentially 5th and if we lose we are potentially 12th.

This is the closest competition I can ever remember.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
It's a difficult one, as Garrick just doesn't do it for me at centre, as he is such a good winger. He is a finnisher while at Centre he doesn't seem to set up his winger. Several times this season, a try was on and Garrick chose the wrong option. I also question Garrick's defence at centre, whereas at winger, he is pretty good.

I think Turbo will likely shift between Centre and Fullback with Koula, and he will have a roving role.

In defence, I think Turbo will be at the back, whereas in attack, I think he'll just rove left and right when he sees an opportunity.

I think this match is going to be 'clunky'. The forwards need to try and own the middle, which will be difficult, as they are up against strong opposition.

Lehi Hopoate on the bench makes me feel the starting team may not resemble the actual starting team, and Koula may well be on left wing outside of Turbo and Tommy Talau on the bench. I may be completeky wrong and Hopoate is just there to cover any possible injury to Turbo.

I really hope this is a 'break out game' for Brooks, as he has so much talent, and with Turbo playing left centre, and roving, it just may create the space he needs.

If we win, we are potentially 5th and if we lose we are potentially 12th.

This is the closest competition I can ever remember.
Phins on the bye so we can't jump them. 6th is our ceiling this week.
Knights and Raiders playing each other so our floor is 11th (unless Wahs win and make up 59 points f/a)

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Ah f*8k it. I want turbo at fullback. What are we doing?
I get it, but through injury, Tom hasn't finished a single season on the field since 2018, apart from 2021.

We can keep doing what we've been doing and expect something different (definition of insanity and all), or we try something different and see how it works.

Tom won the Wally Lewis Medal in 2021 at centre so it's not like he can't be effective there.

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I get it, but through injury, Tom hasn't finished a single season on the field since 2018, apart from 2021.

We can keep doing what we've been doing and expect something different (definition of insanity and all), or we try something different and see how it works.

Tom won the Wally Lewis Medal in 2021 at centre so it's not like he can't be effective there.
yeah BUT he also dislocated his otherwise never injured shoulder at 3/4. I don't think being in the 3/4 line will limit his need for the hard stuff in fact i think it will increase the time he's getting smashed by edge back rowers.
The guy is injury cursed. its a shame but its a fact. Id rather a 2021 turbo at the back than a Turbo in the 3/4 line that never does much. just me.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
The drums are starting to beat. More talk on 360 tonight that if manly miss the 8. He's going to be under pressure and Arthur is ready and waiting

Rocky

Bencher
yeah BUT he also dislocated his otherwise never injured shoulder at 3/4. I don't think being in the 3/4 line will limit his need for the hard stuff in fact i think it will increase the time he's getting smashed by edge back rowers.
The guy is injury cursed. its a shame but its a fact. Id rather a 2021 turbo at the back than a Turbo in the 3/4 line that never does much. just me.
The 2021 Turbo is never coming back..thats a fact.

The center thing is worth a try. If it doesn't work then put him back to fullback.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The 2021 Turbo is never coming back..thats a fact.

The center thing is worth a try. If it doesn't work then put him back to fullback.
Tooves mentioned that once Turbo gets some miles into his legs at high speed they will put him at fullback, could take a few games..

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hardly think the coach who’s done completely **** all with the Eels is an upgrade , in fact I’d go so far to say it’s a serious downgrade.
Lol, fox are really struggling just now trying to invent some controversies. Yeah Arthur got them to grand final, only took him 10 years and a wooden spoon, and then they're straight back to the bottom!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19