The Anthony Seibold Grievances MEGA THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
tonight, I’ll be at the ground cheering the boys on.
Good on you and God Bless your Loyal Manly Soul feathered friend
Our Great Manly Way motto is not defined by Manly Quitters on or off the field

A quote that epitomizes the Great Manly Way Spirit
*Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved and prevails *
Martin Luther King

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'd rather be at the ground with you cheering the boys on, win lose or draw.
Never cheer when we lose and Endorse our Proud club being defeated and our Legendary Maroon colours lowered

Always Maintain your Manly Dignity and your high Manly Standards feathered friend

1716531079228.png

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Brad Arthur is mediocre...a slight upgrade on Seibold at best.

Surely Manly can do better.
You know of any better coaches who are free agents at the moment?

I think Arthur coached quite well at the Eels. Nearly won them a premiership despite the fact that their squad has been complete arse for most of his coaching tenure.

Pete W

Bencher
Honestly it says everything if the only team "looking" at him might be the so very well run Eels
The Eels are certainly not looking at him. No club is. Little birds in the media coming from Moses camp.

This is his fifth year as head coach of some pretty decent teams. He has less than 12 months remaining of ever working in such a capacity for any club again, I'm calling it now.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Things are getting interesting now that Brad Arthur is a free agent. I wouldn't be resigning Seibold if we don't make the top 8 this year which is very likely. As for Brad Arthur who is much more experienced and was at the club in 2013 as an assistant, I would sign him to replace Seibold.
Personally and from what I have seen .
Arthur appears to have more Character Substance than Seibold
Seibold appears to be Subdued

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Brad Arthur is mediocre...a slight upgrade on Seibold at best.

Surely Manly can do better.
Love your Attitude and High Manly Standards @Rocky
We should Aways strive for Better
That is only the way we march forward to our Great Manly Way !

Damien2812

Bencher
So you would sign a bloke who has achieved nothing after more than a decade coaching a team with huge juniors nursery and virtually unlimited third-party deals and virtually unlimited resources?????

Wow!!!!!
Arthur's defensive structures at the Eels was very good and how good would that be at Manly? The juniors nursery isn't just Arthur's problem, it's the whole Eels board that's at fault and the unlimited 3rd party is far fetched. The eels have lost some quality players over the last 2 years and if the Eels had that "Unlimited 3rd party deals" plenty of players would have stayed.

Damien2812

Bencher
Personally and from what I have seen .
Arthur appears to have more Character Substance than Seibold
Seibold appears to be Subdued
Very true. Arthur isn't afraid of telling anyone if his team played poor or good. He also doesn't sugar coat that poor performance that Seibold seems to do.

Last edited:

Ralphie

Bencher

I think Arthur coached quite well at the Eels. Nearly won them a premiership despite the fact that their squad has been complete arse for most of his coaching tenure.
The squad that he assembled!

Rocky

Bencher
I would rather Matt Ballin but what other alternative do you suggest? Manly will never get a coach like Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson.
I don't think there is anyone obvious.

I'm comfortable enough seeing how this season plays out. If Manly miss the 8 Seibold should go at the end of this season. Arthur would probably be the pick of the bunch but i don't see it massively moving the needle with the current squad.

Rocky

Bencher

Manly need to do something bold as there are no materially better coaches out there than Seibold that are free agents. As stated, Arthur is probably slightly better but won't move the needle.

But Penn wont do something bold. Money talks and he is cheap.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
We have sh1t recruitment. Tight @rse Penn spends on used cheapies, in the hope that they "may" do something. Whilst Penn is in control, we will win sweet FA. And not even Bennet or Bellamy could make this team, as it stands, into threats. When was our last premiership and when did Penn take real control.

Nordburg

First Grader
We have sh1t recruitment. Tight @rse Penn spends on used cheapies, in the hope that they "may" do something. Whilst Penn is in control, we will win sweet FA. And not even Bennet or Bellamy could make this team, as it stands, into threats. When was our last premiership and when did Penn take real control.
Tight ass Penn?You know there’s a salary cap and that money is provided by the NRL,right?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18