The 9th of June ( and why it's important)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Round 13 ends on Sunday the 7th June.

Monday the 8th is a public holiday and nothing ever happens on those days.

Tuesday the 9th, or that week at least , would appear to be a critical date in the Manly calendar for 2015.

By then there,s no chance players can backflip, or players can prior to that backflip.

If for example Manly has snuck under the Titans guard and signed Myles and has agreed to Daly's multi million deal, or if we have signed some boom youngsters, or if we have signed some existing good players ( Maloney comes to mind), then this is likely the date or the week we will find out.

Kelly & Penn will be desperate for some good news , but will be keeping their lips well and truly shut until this date / week.

In the interim lots of speculation , and discussions no doubt BUT in my opinion we will no nothing until then!!

What's the bet there is a stuff up on the backflip due to confusion over the long weekend? Dce: Hey I'm staying at manly! Nematode Greenberg: no you're not, the backflip date is set at the start of round 13 blah blah etc etc

How can any deal be kept under wraps? Signing negotiations are almost always leaked by either someone at the club or the player manager. Good luck trying to keep anything quite at our club.

What's the bet there is a stuff up on the backflip due to confusion over the long weekend? Dce: Hey I'm staying at manly! Nematode Greenberg: no you're not, the backflip date is set at the start of round 13 blah blah etc etc
Maybe change the whatever it's for public holiday on the 8th ? to national backflip day.

Thanks Mark. Have been wondering forever what the last backflip date is. :wasntme:

that is terrible :sick:. I have a new hope that you won't try wordplay that bad again or the empire might strike back and replace the phantom menace with a real one. :giggle:
1006153_485136288236276_66855930_n.jpg

I thought it was the start of round 13
Found this on the NRL site looking up old archive stories
Anti-Tampering Guidelines
The current ‘anti-tampering’ guidelines state that the NRL will not register a player’s contract with a new club until after Round Thirteen in the final year of that player’s existing contract with his current club. The only exception to this is where the existing club agrees that the new contract should be registered

There is no rule to prevent clubs talking to players at any time. There is an acceptance that nobody likes to see players negotiating with a new team but there is also the reality that players in the game do change clubs and that those discussions can take place over an extended period.

Rather than introduce ‘discussion deadlines’ that have in the past been shown to be ineffective, the NRL reserves the right not to register the contract and that ensures that the player’s existing club has a fair chance of retaining its player if it wants to.

If we don't have any halves secured by then i suspect things will get pretty psychotic on here.
Only for the brave.

Or you could leave it to me. Ssshhh.....I have this secret cunning plan that will send shockwaves through the NRL. I'm going use my "Look into my eyes," hypnotism skills to convince Cherry to stay Manly for life. From then on every time he hears a whistle blow he will shout out, "F*CK YOU TITANS!" We will then charge towards the finals.
Oh no, I said it online. It's not a secret anymore. The NRL will find out.
Damn.
Stay DCE!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4