The 9th of June ( and why it's important)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't remember a thread that's gone so far off topic for ages!

Mmmm, maybe that should read , can't remember a thread that HASN'T gone off topic.

Can't remember a thread that's gone so far off topic for ages!

Mmmm, maybe that should read , can't remember a thread that HASN'T gone off topic.
Do these threads actually ever have topics? Leave one thread and it same old stuff. Still funny though.

WTF is that Vegemite and Cheese chocolate? Is that a joke?

If we don't have any halves secured by then i suspect things will get pretty psychotic on here.
Only for the brave.

Or you could leave it to me. Ssshhh.....I have this secret cunning plan that will send shockwaves through the NRL. I'm going use my "Look into my eyes," hypnotism skills to convince Cherry to stay Manly for life. From then on every time he hears a whistle blow he will shout out, "F*CK YOU TITANS!" We will then charge towards the finals.
Oh no, I said it online. It's not a secret anymore. The NRL will find out.
Damn.
Stay DCE!

Does it have to be a whistle that blows ?
Just trying to help

I'm 26 and I think the song's epic. I hate the tenuous grasp of the English language that some people have. I blame the Internet and an over reliance on spell check and auto correct. Unfortunately it doesn't compensate for bad grammar. My pet peeve is your vs you're.
Does 26 mean you're an oldie or youngster

vegemite_choc-jkcj3u8u5ncjfkfr4k2_t600_620x310.jpg

Available June THE NINTH!!!!!

OK...so I didn't wanna start a NEW THREAD, but I also am wary of suffering the wrath of Mark...however I posted the above pic before so it's only fair to point out....

What arrived in the mail for me today!!!!!

woooot!

(I'm scared)

OdlygLh.jpg

:):giggle::wondering::wondering:o_O:eek::confused::whew::sick::rock:

Last edited:
There is a chocolate factory on Phillip Island that makes chocolate with Vegemite, it's actually quite good

It's not horrible. First bit is a little rank but after that the vegemite which tastes a bit toned down and the choc moosh up and it's edible. Not exactly a glowing review though...

Good to hear! Errr in about 2 hours I'll know. (after dinner Mr yum yum snacky time) - I do not know why I typed that bit.

Er, yes well..... It's kinda like most choc caramel combos...then right at the end the vegemite kicks in....it's not that strong but for many it would feel like eating chocolate then having to down half a shot glass of salt water!

It's kind of okay....and kind of blech at the same time. As HM says...it's an acquired taste!

Second time in a row I've smashed my monthly mobile data lol hopefully my bills will come back down.

Its an aquired taste :p

Chez flip/no flip is 5 June, 2015:tmi:

A Fox News story you posted suggested its the 10th June, so who really knows.

To be honest if it doesn't happen just before the Brisbane game, or announced at the post match function for the country members the next day it's probably not happening.

The longer it goes the more I think that's the case.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2