Thanks DCE you have wrecked origin for me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
as a proud NSW fan who has lived in QLD since the early 80s come origin time I hate the maroons, hated going to school after Wally broke our hearts copping **** from my class mates and teachers.

I despise qld and love them losing but our captain has wrecked that. I will never go for qld but I’m torn Wednesday night. If nsw win I just know Daly will be the whipping boy for the media and the two headed toothless flogs that live up hear.

But then if they do win the same two headed toothless flogs will be unbearable for another 12
Months.

Thanks for nothing Chezza :p

Bigger picture: dce deserves it more than Pearce.

I love nsw and spent my best drinking years wallowing during the “dynasty “. I’m just happy all those knobs are gone and it’s iust another qld team.

But I couldn’t bear dce copping unfair flak if they lose. I’ll be going for the blues but will be stoked for him if they win.

Then again if nsw destroy the qld forward pack again giving dce no chance to perform then that’s good too.

A Qld loss will result in DCE copping it, and he will then play better for us to shove it up them.

For me a NSW win is literally a win-win.

And if NSW win it will be due in no small part to the Turbos.

Wouldn't "through and through" mean you want NSW to win no matter what?

*asking for a friend*

#lawyered
#sundaydrinks
You raise a good question.
By the way, I've nearly always lived in NSW but I've never been to South Wales. Do they have gum trees, koalas and great beaches? Wtf??
Also has anyone ever been to (or even heard of) 'Zealand'? We've all heard of New Zealand but what about the origional version? Maybe sank to the bottom of the ocean with Atlantis?

You raise a good question.
By the way, I've nearly always lived in NSW but I've never been to South Wales. Do they have gum trees, koalas and great beaches? Wtf??
Also has anyone ever been to (or even heard of) 'Zealand'? We've all heard of New Zealand but what about the origional version? Maybe sank to the bottom of the ocean with Atlantis?

How dare you quote my deleted post!

lol

Zealand is an island in Denmark. though New Zealand is named after the Dutch province of Zeeland. Good on ya Abel Tasman.

South Wales has a train line.

edit: I may have stuffed up the joke. :(

Last edited:
They were so bad during their run (and so hypocritical...pick and stick etc) that i would love to see them get smashed regardless of the DCE impact

as a proud NSW fan who has lived in QLD since the early 80s come origin time I hate the maroons, hated going to school after Wally broke our hearts copping **** from my class mates and teachers.

I despise qld and love them losing but our captain has wrecked that. I will never go for qld but I’m torn Wednesday night. If nsw win I just know Daly will be the whipping boy for the media and the two headed toothless flogs that live up hear.

But then if they do win the same two headed toothless flogs will be unbearable for another 12
Months.

I feel your pain but I found the 80's much harder to cope with because we had Choppy Close, Bowie, Fatty, Ribot, Rowdy Shearer and the likes of Paul McCabe and Dave Brown all playing for the filthy Queenslanders.

Months.

It's not only just DCE, but I have developed a soft spot for Kevin Walters, when everyone else in QLD was treating DCE as a pariah, he at least gave him a chance at redemption and he took it with both hands and was man of the match.
This year Walters did what was unimaginable two seasons ago, he made DCE captain, so if Walters has faith in DCE then my support goes to Walters and QLD, and not that flog Fittler, who nowadays always seems fit to comment on which way our destiny should take, as in another merger with that team again that plays in the Canterbury Cup, FMD

Queenslanders need SoO so I've been happy to see them win these past few years. Manly has a rich tradition of giving their best a home in Sydney. I'd love to see Daly lift the cup (as he is one of the few north of the Tweed to not have chips on both shoulders).

Qld will win..
Nsw just cannot help themselves.

Jake was the best forward on the park game 2.. Man of the match for the blues... Klemmer wasn't good enough to get pickrd game 3.. So naturally nsw to start klemmer and shift Jake back to lock... It's dead set like nsw look for ways to see what works, then immediately trash it.. Good job

All the Canetoad FOGs have their Twitter and media quotes written and ready to go - JT and Scam will be leading the charge if NSW win on Wednesday night

NSW win in a landslide. Cherry gets roasted by the Qld media. He never gets picked for the cane toads again. With Cherry available the Sea Eagles win every game during SOO over the next few years entrenching us in the top 4 each year. And NSW dominate SOO. I think I can see an upside.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4