Thanks DCE you have wrecked origin for me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I couldn't care less if the entire Queensland side was comprised of Manly players, I'd still be hoping that NSW spanked them. The only concession I would make is that I would be hoping for no injuries.

I don't think DCE is going to make the difference, no matter how well he plays. If the Queensland media blame him for the series loss than they are morons.

If they lose, and it's not a done thing yet, I don't think the QLD media will get stuck into DCE (unless he has a real shocker). A few of the two heads will but that's life.

Maybe Jamie Lyon can phone Daly and remind him how the state of nsw begged him to return to soo, he did, nsw lost, and they slammed him. Daly should play for Tonga or Samoa. Seems to be the thing. (lol)

No Manly injuries. Anything else , who cares. Plus it's the scam 400 week. I'm surprised they didn't move origin for it or is it another testimonial for the grub.

It’s a dilemma I’m familiar with. In the mid 80s as a NSW resident I was stoked to see fatty, rowdy, Bowie, choppy etc hammering price, sterling, Benny and random Souths and Canterbury thugs.

It’s a bit more even now with the turbos v dce.

I am going for “no injuries to manly” in this decider.

Fatty, bowie, rowdy, choppy, and many many more.
I managed to get by booing the bejesus out of these guys. So by comparism to fatty , dce is a virtual lightweight. Fatty was a gutsy gutsy player, a manly qieenlsand and australian legend , who had a great persona thus the 1000 's of years he has enjoyed as a personality.

Just watching a delayed NRL 360 and they are giving it to DCE in advance for not being a proper Qld captain.
Personally I find it hilarious and I hope he rubs their noses in it. I've seen this bloke since he was 17 or 18 doing his stuff in our colours and he is certain to play well tomorrow. If Qld lose, so be it, but I highly doubt it will be DCE's fault.

Just watching a delayed NRL 360 and they are giving it to DCE in advance for not being a proper Qld captain.
Personally I find it hilarious and I hope he rubs their noses in it. I've seen this bloke since he was 17 or 18 doing his stuff in our colours and he is certain to play well tomorrow. If Qld lose, so be it, but I highly doubt it will be DCE's fault.

What's a proper Qld captain according to them?

Paul Creepy Crawley is a dead set sack and Paul Kent has clearly got some sort of personal problem with DCE. The way they attempted to attack his character was sad, they are actually so bitter and useless at their jobs these days that they attack a bloke for being to well spoken. idiots.

They kept saying he isn't like Wally or Lockyer or Smith. Of course he isn't because what chance has he had at origin level. He has only ever played a couple of games. What had Lockyer done after 2 or 3 games as captain. Such a dumb statement from them.

Paul Creepy Crawley is a dead set sack and Paul Kent has clearly got some sort of personal problem with DCE. The way they attempted to attack his character was sad, they are actually so bitter and useless at their jobs these days that they attack a bloke for being to well spoken. idiots.

They kept saying he isn't like Wally or Lockyer or Smith. Of course he isn't because what chance has he had at origin level. He has only ever played a couple of games. What had Lockyer done after 2 or 3 games as captain. Such a dumb statement from them.

Just the usual pro nsw slant for the nsw audience. They're the first ones grovelling for an interview from dce due to his ability to actually speak. They probably think Qld have nothing better to do then scour the internet for press, read it and then crumble in the face of these oh so mighty pillars of journalist gods. It doesn't mean they aren't sad, just that it should be treated how it should be treated.

SOO: Qld + Manly player + captain = clicks and ratings to bag them.

DCE probably played his best game of the series tonight. But Munster still the man really for qld.

I think it was his best ever origin game tbh. Last years game 3 he did a few good things and was lorded. If you ever bother to wach it again you can see his peformance seems to have grown everyday since, most notably on silvertails.

He had a good opening 15 last night , went to sleep until the last 10. He throws a good pass he just wont take the line on, occasionly on the blindside if defence is retreating . The reason he sets up tries within the 10 m zone regularly is because he can run accross the line and link with a line runner. Similar to what cook did with vaughan, just not from dummy half

But run to the line, no thanks,

After the last 4 games straight for qld, this series as captain you cant say he would be retained for sure next year. Maybe just did enough maybe.

I think it was his best ever origin game tbh. Last years game 3 he did a few good things and was lorded. If you ever bother to wach it again you can see his peformance seems to have grown everyday since, most notably on silvertails.

He had a good opening 15 last night , went to sleep until the last 10. He throws a good pass he just wont take the line on, occasionly on the blindside if defence is retreating . The reason he sets up tries within the 10 m zone regularly is because he can run accross the line and link with a line runner. Similar to what cook did with vaughan, just not from dummy half

But run to the line, no thanks,

After the last 4 games straight for qld, this series as captain you cant say he would be retained for sure next year. Maybe just did enough maybe.
Yes his efforts last year have certainly taken on mythological proportions. He was solid enough in that game, but apart from maybe one or two good balls all he did last year was get the ball straight out to Munster and Chambers and make his tackles.

DCE was more involved last night, but had to be as there was no one other than Munster looking like doing anything. Hunt was poor last night after being pretty good in Game 1 and Norman was hardly sighted.

Did you not notice his kicking game in game three last year? Fair go he had a great game under the circumstances and aside frm game two this year behind an atrocious pack he’s been good in 1 and 3 as well. This is origin as well remember not a run of the mill nrl game. Interesting interview with chambers on nrl.com where he praises dce leadership and influence this series. If mbye had stuffed up the play the ball at the end and given dce a shot at FG we’d be having a different conversation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8