Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking the same about being there everyday too cliffy is God , are you on holidays dsm or are you on one long taxpayer holiday  ;D Your reports have been awesome and much more real than the newspaper stuff we get.

Great work DSM!!!
Don't bother reading the crap in papers while DSM is providing us with his great reporting..

good stuff mate,great reading

DSM5 is lucky to be young and enjoying retirement. Manly long years in a profession that gives a lot to the community with little thanks and lots of criticism. :)

He'd be no good for a newspaper! He hasn't sensationalised anything, he hasn't caused hysteria and he's reported what's happened without making stuff up!!!!

Thanks very much DSM5, your posts are really appreciated and the only views that sound unbiased and not sensationalized. Please keep up the good work.

Add me to the thank you list! Well done DSM5, this is the only place we can get actual information about the case and not sensationalist bulls**t from the media.

Also thanks to Dan, you have kept the information regarding the case as court facts and media reports only, not allowing any other bulls**t speculation from posters unlike some of the other crap rugby league forums around.

Canteen Worker link said:
DSM5 is lucky to be young and enjoying retirement. Manly long years in a profession that gives a lot to the community with little thanks and lots of criticism. :)

A male nurse.

Props DSM, love the updates.

Nothing wrong with being a male nurse! Mind you, the wages we get paid would mean no early retirement........

Thanks DSM5 - greatly appreciated updates.

Just caught up with week's happenings via this posting on Silvertails. Heard the crap reported. Must say, nothing in the media releases by the biggies - Tele, SMH etc.

Thanks DSM5.
BTW, wot does DSM5 stand for?

Thanks DSM5 for the updates regarding the Stewart trial,I heard of your posts and this forum on an other site. I'll be spending a lot more time here now.Thanks once again... :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4