Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
Bugger off you lot.  DSM5 is getting a big enough head as it is.  The moderators and their wisdom and insight are what make this site great.  Smite away you insignificant smiters.

Ive missed you :(

Matabele link said:
Bugger off you lot.  DSM5 is getting a big enough head as it is.  The moderators and their wisdom and insight are what make this site great.  Smite away you insignificant smiters.

Will have to do better than that to get past me mate

The insight and comments are what makes this site great... normally, however in this case the thread specifically says no speculation, so I am happy it has been cleaned up, rather then walk close to the line and risk some kind of reprimand or undue criticism of the site we should avoid speculation at all costs.

Just my opinion, frankly there is plenty of time for people to deflate DSM5's ego after the case is over, right now he is doing a stellar job, lets let him do it unimpeded.

Rusty I reckon we'll need to get him to about plus 250......because he WILL get shot down in flames very quickly when things settle down...so keep smiting in a positive way...and you are right it's astellar job he's doing.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Rusty I reckon we'll need to get him to about plus 250......because he WILL get shot down in flames very quickly when things settle down...so keep smiting in a positive way...and you are right it's astellar job he's doing.

I agree, all things even out in time. After this is all over he will say something like Hodko is better then Menzies and it will be all downhill.

yeah the foot in mouth mood one is perfect for him I feel.

But in the interim he's a bloody Champion!

Im with you DSM5, I love the bloke. Dont like to admit to man love but I admire him, jamie and his family (espcecially gifty) for having to go through this. The media have a crack at every opportunity and I cant wait to see him back in 2011. I believe that this has effected Gifty's football and the sea eagles are a different team with snake at the back.

Thanks again DSM5 for your updates.

Greatly appreciated by all

DSM, I will throw myself onto the thank you pile now

I am away on holidays from tomorrow but will be doing everything I can to check up for your updates every night

I may get to a day of it, maybe next wednesday or friday while I am in Sydney, but that is very unlikely

Keep up the good work

The day I read the "Stewart, NOT Guilty" headline will be as good as any Grand Final win

Yeah thanks heaps mate! I look forward to 5.30 for your updates and don't mind saying I got a bit emotional reading this arvos edition, the poor bloke has been through hell.
Hopefully when it's all over he and his girl can take a long tropical holiday, they deserve it after the 18 months they have gone through.
Thanks again DSM5 :)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
yeah I gave him one as well. it made me laugh too...must have worked he's on -54 now!
And I'm back to -56 sweethearts.  And not once did I use the word Delmege.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The day I read the \"Stewart, NOT Guilty\" headline will be as good as any Grand Final win
  When that happens I know some Eels supporters who are going to have it jammed up their nostril so long and hard they'll grow a tail. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
DSM, I will throw myself onto the thank you pile now

I am away on holidays from tomorrow but will be doing everything I can to check up for your updates every night

I may get to a day of it, maybe next wednesday or friday while I am in Sydney, but that is very unlikely

Keep up the good work

The day I read the \"Stewart, NOT Guilty\" headline will be as good as any Grand Final win

You won't get much time to peruse this site when you're in Coffs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2