Thank god - back to NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Congrats Cherry
Well done Jake
Now let's get it done Manly
Finish the season strong and give a sight in an unlikely season
That SOO was a perfect example of Poor selection killing a result
How was Talaki a monster centre from Sharks who has always been ordinary defensively, be moved in tighter to try defend in a game played at 10 X the tempo ???
Anyways, let's get back to the NRL and set a solid Top 8 spot

Congratulations DCE , You have done the Maroon Jersey proud

Commiserations Jake . It is a shame you had to swap your Maroon colour for a blue

Now we hope our Manly boys can do their Maroon colours proud just like the Queenslanders did

Finish the the season soaring into the finals like high flying sea eagles

Go the Magnificent Maroon Sea eagles !!!

Visual search query image

Congratulations DCE , You have done the Maroon Jersey proud

Commiserations Jake . It is a shame you had to swap your Maroon colour for a blue

Now we hope our Manly boys can do their Maroon colours proud just like the Queenslanders did

Finish the the season soaring into the finals like high flying sea eagles

Go the Magnificent Maroon Sea eagles !!!

Visual search query image
Congrats, Bozo. I love the QLD attitude. It’s so Australian and resonates with out whole Ned Kelly mythology. Enjoy the win. I just wish we could bring the same mythology and belief to our club.

Congrats, Bozo. I love the QLD attitude. It’s so Australian and resonates with out whole Ned Kelly mythology. Enjoy the win. I just wish we could bring the same mythology and belief to our club.
My first and greatest love is the Manly Maroon colour which is the colour of passion

I do not follow the NSW blues because there is nothing Manly about it

The Mythology of our legendary club was created by Magnificent Manly players that set the Benchmark of our Greatness

BY the end of the year we should know
which players we keep and which players we should let go

The moral of the story .....
Live up to our Legendary clubs bench mark of greatness or just leave our club

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

My first and greatest love is the Manly Maroon colour which is the colour of passion

I do not follow the NSW blues because there is nothing Manly about it

The Mythology of our legendary club was created by Magnificent Manly players that set the Benchmark of our Greatness

BY the end of the year we should know
which players we keep and which players we should let go

The moral of the story .....
Live up to our Legendary clubs bench mark of greatness or just leave our club

View attachment 21556
My friend… I will answer your doubt by presenting the amazing Jake. He is a true blue and deserving of adulation regardless of which side of the border you fall.

My friend… I will answer your doubt by presenting the amazing Jake. He is a true blue and deserving of adulation regardless of which side of the border you fall.
We are Manly and we are Maroon feathered friend

When Jake takes of his maroon and wears a blue he is one of them and not one of ours

We are Manly and we are Maroon feathered friend

When Jake takes of his maroon and wears a blue he is one of them and not one of ours
I get the belief. For me, I hate origin and I hate this brother against brother ****. It launched the origin myth, but I personally find it damaging to the game. I would prefer to be able to support my Manly team 100% and not go through these divisions

I get the belief. For me, I hate origin and I hate this brother against brother ****. It launched the origin myth, but I personally find it damaging to the game. I would prefer to be able to support my Manly team 100% and not go through these divisions
And I think this is a difference between the maroon and blue mind set. I basically care so much more for Manly than I do for NSW

To me Origin is the pinnacle of passionate play

And the Queenslanders are the pinnacle of passion

And that is why they have dominated most games

As for brother against brother I see it as a great challenge for one another

To me Origin is the pinnacle of passionate play

And the Queenslanders are the pinnacle of passion

And that is why they have dominated most games

As for brother against brother I see it as a great challenge for one another
So, my question to you is… what if the origin clash creates negative fallout for our Manly team?

So, my question to you is… what if the origin clash creates negative fallout for our Manly team?
Footballers that play at that level only have respect for each other

There is fierce competitiveness during the game

But .....

There is no negative fall out from those games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4