Tevita Pangai Jr set to be sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bikie connection aside, because we don't know what the real motivation was.
Look at every team real close up.
There's probably quite a few boys sneaking out to have their weekly image conscious, must have, hair makeovers.

Our young forward depth down the road looks good. The depth forwards that actually get considered for selection right now are the worst in the competition. Seriously how many clubs would have Waddell JetSki Croker Boyle on their bench.
That’s the concern the vision of bringing in players to gradually get them up to first grade and the consistent selection of fringe players who are not performing in a loosing team.

The mindset is a major worry for the club who are producing quality juniors for club successes.

The way our cap is bringing in 3 to 4 juniors each season was the philosophy, it is a major disconnect between Des the recruitment team and the finance team.

So his phone call to the Roosters wasn't just to catch up for a chat with Uncle Nick it seems. Funny that he makes noises about wanting out of Broncos and then happens to do something so mind numbingly stupid as to breach COVID protocols with a bunch of bikies. Coincidence ?? Who would have given him that idea ?

Oh look a Roosters contract, don't mind if I do.
Spot on the money!

Calls Uncle Nick
Breaches covid restrictions
Gets fired
Payout & Roosters contract incoming?

All seems a bit manufactured really. Broncos will have to pay him something for the remaining 2+ years unless there's things hiding in his closet I'm unaware of. I can't recall a previous off field issue with the guy they can use. Payout-> new contract will make him one of the highest paid players in the nrl. Broncos may even be required to have the payout sitting on their cap for years? How does it work??

Calls Uncle Nick
Gets fired

All seems a bit manufactured really. Broncos will have to pay him something for the remaining 2+ years unless there's things hiding in his closet I'm unaware of. I can't recall a previous off field issue with the guy they can use. Payout-> new contract will make him one of the highest paid players in the nrl. Broncos may even be required to have the payout sitting on their cap for years? How does it work??
Sunny bill Williams money will pay for him next year

Calls Uncle Nick
Gets fired

There is no way they would boot him and carry his cap. No way! There is either a clause in his contract allowing them to boot him without being paid or he will walk away.

Interesting that Trent Robinson has ruled him out
Say what you like about the rorters but they dont have a history of bringing DHs to the joint... yes they have a home-grown wife-beater here or there and the occasional pooch-ophile - but these generally get moved-on rather quickly...
Freddy was probably their most notable import drunkard and that was a fair while ago now (plus he sure made up for it on field)

Would take him on very reduced contract.

Would rather sign Billy Magoulias for 2row at the value. Billy Siro Schuster and Guaca is a great 2 row rotation. Pangai in there would mean the latter two would get next to no time.

Would also rather his Bronco counterpart Staggs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2