Tevita Funa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The evidence of his divine intervention is where he got his inspiration, strength and belief to get him this far to NRL level and may the Good Lord guide him to a Manly Premiership Win this year !!!

AC Milans Legend Kaka celebrates at the final whistle after winning the Champions League against Liverpool in 2007. Jesus, this ones going out to you.
View attachment 14651

Not much of a Jesus man myself but im a fan of faith and unity

For the average onlooker the corruption and evil run deep in the veins of the chuches For faith to have substance the flock must overthrow the greedy, self serving monters that represent jesus financial interests ,

People first, image last

Starve them of numbers, at the plates , there time and take back religion and give it meaning. Until we do we need to save good people from religion to help put back together there victims souls.

But peace bozo ,i mean no disrespect , I truly mean that . Your cool and im not anti religion

Trust in hippies, they do jesus work without trying

I’m a bit worried about his size for a centre, he likely needs to fill out more to be effective against bigger back rowers and centres in defence.

:h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
:h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
:h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h::h:
|
1974-evading-bob-fulton.jpg

Some may remember the notice board outside the church on the Corso, early 70's

"What would you do if Jesus arrived in Manly today?

Put Fulton back to 5/8 and Jesus in the centre, where he belongs"

(Sorry about that!)
Dont be Sorry feathered friend as you make perfect sense .....
The Incomparable Immortal playing 5/8 is like Heaven on Earth !
20200509_174422.jpg

Some may remember the notice board outside the church on the Corso, early 70's

"What would you do if Jesus arrived in Manly today?

Put Fulton back to 5/8 and Jesus in the centre, where he belongs"

(Sorry about that!)
I remember it well and I think Moses may have got a mention as well (or maybe not). The church was St Matthews and they had very good church Rugby Union teams in the 60's and 70's. I think Manly sea eagles players such as Rex Mossop and Dempsey Joy (and probably many others) may have started their football careers playing for St Matthews.

Watched the Canberra game again, Funa was very good. Big strong kid with skills and smarts.
I can't wait to see him at centre this week.
I'll be surprised if he does not play well.

Against Coates and Brisbane, he took a bit of a bath early. But once he started to catch a few of those bombs from Croft, and once he got his name on the score sheet, he started to go alright in his first game.

Last week he didn't look out of place at all and in all honesty, up against Cotric, a NSW Origin winger, I'd say he actually came out on top.

He might lose his place when everyone is back on deck (then again, he might not), but he's certainly shown so far that he can handle playing first grade.

Funa got raped early on by Coates and realised he couldn't outleap him(as just about every FG player can't) and then allowed him to catch the ball and be over him like a rash.
Smarts.
Maybe him but probably more chance it was Des.

Either way...he did a very good job on debut.

Possibly will never rise to any great heights but i'm proud of him and guess he is too.

Funa got raped early on by Coates and realised he couldn't outleap him(as just about every FG player can't) and then allowed him to catch the ball and be over him like a rash.
Smarts.
Maybe him but probably more chance it was Des.

Either way...he did a very good job on debut.

Possibly will never rise to any great heights but i'm proud of him and guess he is too.
I wonder if I could respectfully ask you to reconsider your use of the term rape. There are quite a few of us women on this site and while I can't speak for anyone else, I have to say I find it really offensive. Rape is a very specific act of aggression from which many women never fully recover. If you'd ever spent any time with a rape victim, you'd understand what I'm talking about.
Up to you of course, just a request.

I wonder if I could respectfully ask you to reconsider your use of the term rape. There are quite a few of us women on this site and while I can't speak for anyone else, I have to say I find it really offensive. Rape is a very specific act of aggression from which many women never fully recover. If you'd ever spent any time with a rape victim, you'd understand what I'm talking about.
Up to you of course, just a request.
My humblest apologies ladies, any offence was totally unintended and I was just using a word by one of it's dictionary definition.

I have very much liked Funa in first grade so far. I didn’t read much into the trouble he had in the first game because marking Xavier Coates would be a nightmare for even the best wingers in the comp.

It’s great that we have a young backline player who we can rely on

You were proven correct last night.
The 2 best wingers in the air are Daniel Tupou and Suliasi Vunavalu

Coates nullified Tupou in the air last night, outleaping him and making him look unrecognisable

Daniel Tupou is a top consistent player. Funa held his own considering his first grade experience.

Jason Saab
Suli Vunivalu
Daniel Tupou
Campbell Graham
Xavier Coates

All tall leapers and great first try scorer options ; )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4