Tevita Funa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You were proven correct last night.
The 2 best wingers in the air are Daniel Tupou and Suliasi Vunavalu

Coates nullified Tupou in the air last night, outleaping him and making him look unrecognisable

Daniel Tupou is a top consistent player. Funa held his own considering his first grade experience.

Jason Saab
Suli Vunivalu
Daniel Tupou
Campbell Graham
Xavier Coates

All tall leapers and great first try scorer options ; )

One type of body style manly needs is a tall agile winger.

Had a tough start to his career, has made some mistakes but I really like the kid. He has X factor about him and a willingness to compete. He can hit in defence and is an athletic player with natural footy instincts. He will learn from his mistakes and I reckon next year could be a real break out year for him. I'd be extending him on the cheap now

Had a tough start to his career, has made some mistakes but I really like the kid. He has X factor about him and a willingness to compete. He can hit in defence and is an athletic player with natural footy instincts. He will learn from his mistakes and I reckon next year could be a real break out year for him. I'd be extending him on the cheap now

Love this kid. Totally agree he is very athletic and very competitive. He made some mistakes but he was chancing his hand and backing himself doing it. So refreshing to see. Has a massive career ahead of him and hopefully at Manly for most of it.

I probably missed a lot of the good that happened last night because I was so pissed off, but can anyone tell me what he specifically did well last night? I only saw **** up after **** up.

He was playing out of position and made a few mistakes but I liked that at least he seemed strong and athletic with the ball. I don't care he made a few mistakes, he will learn from that.

I guess people like that it was refreshing watching a back with a bit of pace and show some althetic ability.

Would be same if Hoppa and Schuster were given a go and made some mistakes, they are bound to in the first year, better than watching Jorge - he is so much out of his depth now.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6