Test match NZ V AUS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

TimmyQ

Bencher
Hahaha just saw the coaches box...Hagan has the headphones on - hes coach..Mal is 'spiritual leader' just like in Origin. Thats been said for ages..How the hell does Hagan not have an NRL coaching gig. Bloody astute man Hagan..we dont make finals this yr / next yr throw the beaches $$$$ at him ffs.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The stats that matter at half time (to us anyway lol)

Jake Trbojevic - 17 minutes, 6 runs, 60 metres, 10 tackles, 1 missed tackle.
Martin Taupau - 14 minutes, 4 runs, 44 metres, 7 tackles, 1 missed tackle.

Last edited:

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
24 nil at HT - who'd have thought! On paper, it shouldn't be but hey will probably be a blow-out now. Just stay safe Manly boys!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Deano still runs up in defense leaving the space for the Roos to kick/run into :confused:

Fix's constant LHS plays needs to be switched out. Everyone knows it's on and the Roos just stack their D @:cool:

Hope Kapow scores just to make it interesting :)

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Hahaha just saw the coaches box...Hagan has the headphones on - hes coach..Mal is 'spiritual leader' just like in Origin. Thats been said for ages..How the hell does Hagan not have an NRL coaching gig. Bloody astute man Hagan..we dont make finals this yr / next yr throw the beaches $$$$ at him ffs.
Hages quit mid term at the parasites saying he'd had enough.
Can't blame him. Club coaching wouldn't be for everyone.
Mal has done a great job in uniting these blokes and instilling pride in the Jersey.
As for the coaches box...
That bloke in the top right corner is he that bloke off that bold and the beautiful??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16