Tedesco Masterclass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who can we use to tear up the centre of the field??

• Koula

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • TomT

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Ruebs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harper

• Tui

• Parker

• Saab

• Other

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
Screenshot_20220729-182343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look, we played well considering the circumstances but what really stood out for me was just how consistently good Teddy has been over the years.

Last night reminded me of when Tedesco ran off Cook's shoulder to great effect on the SoO last year or the year before and tore Qld apart.

There are always holes in a tired forward line late in both halves and I think we need our own Cook and Tedesco.

Walker could easily be our short term Cook. I love his energy around the ruck late each half. Croker is also great. We are sadly losing Foran who's passing at the line is peerless ... who has the speed and evasion we need ???

Poll - Who can we use to tear up the centre of the field???

When fit Tommy does (in my opinion) a better job. He does it up the middle, on the edges and from his own line. Croker will never be a Cook type of player but fainu can plus more besides

View attachment 21783
Look, we played well considering the circumstances but what really stood out for me was just how consistently good Teddy has been over the years.

Last night reminded me of when Tedesco ran off Cook's shoulder to great effect on the SoO last year or the year before and tore Qld apart.

There are always holes in a tired forward line late in both halves and I think we need our own Cook and Tedesco.

Walker could easily be our short term Cook. I love his energy around the ruck late each half. Croker is also great. We are sadly losing Foran who's passing at the line is peerless ... who has the speed and evasion we need ???

Poll - Who can we use to tear up the centre of the field???
I take your point re Teddy in general, but I thought he was really well contained last night and wasn’t close to the Chooks best. Dan Tupou was incredible. I didn’t see anything from Tedesco last night that blew me away. The kick for Butcher was a 50/50 play that went his way and not much else happened around him.

I take your point re Teddy in general, but I thought he was really well contained last night and wasn’t close to the Chooks best. Dan Tupou was incredible. I didn’t see anything from Tedesco last night that blew me away. The kick for Butcher was a 50/50 play that went his way and not much else happened around him.
I get enough Teddy love fest from Voss, I'm over it

Yeah I thought we kept teddy quiet. It was Joey manu who was looking like a man possessed.

They mentioned in commentary how quiet he’d been in the first half. But he’ll no doubt pick it up in the second half. Little did they know, that Zac Fulton would make it his mission to stick to Teddy in the second half. Teddys great, but that wasn’t one of his better games on Thursday night.

Tedesco has to be the most overrated fullback. His whole career doesn't compare to last years effort by turbo. Im not going to waste my time comparing him to slater or stewart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4