Teams V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Ryno link=topic=181195.msg234459#msg234459 date=1249110992]
Fibros V Silvertails. Bring it on. I used to go into the magpies dressing rooms in those days. Loved it. Hope they get Tommy out there aswell to build the game up. It was great stuff.
Maybe some marketing value for fans who remember those battles -but I can't see any aspect of fibros in the current Wests (who somehow present more as Tigers than Magpies). Neither do I see much Silvertail in the current Manly (apart from the name of this site of course, so no offence intended there  :)

Tigers for the past few years since winning the comp have played like millionaires, especially Marshall (who probably is a millionaire). Manly on the other hand have built their reputation on a rugged no-nonsense defence and a lot of the playing roster has been made up of no-names & cast-offs.

In 2009 they are the ones with the big name pommy import. 
[/quote]The media doesn't let facts get in the road of a good story.

Now there is so much riding on this game, I think it is going to be very tough. They are playing for their season whilst we are playing for a top 4 spot plus an almost guaranteed spot in the Top 6.

From another forum

"From what I heard on Sat night, manly have a couple of players out (well at least in doubt) after an incident at training sat arvo."

If we take a guess at this being correct, Cuthbo was pulled from the Sunshine Coast team so maybe some forwards are in doubt

Kiwi Eagle link said:
From another forum

\"From what I heard on Sat night, manly have a couple of players out (well at least in doubt) after an incident at training sat arvo.\"

If we take a guess at this being correct, Cuthbo was pulled from the Sunshine Coast team so maybe some forwards are in doubt

According to http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=4870

"Adam Cuthbertson missed yesterday’s clash because of injury"

Maybe it was him that the person from the other forum was talking about being injured but maybe possibly from training on a different day other than Saturday as the SCSE played at 2pm last Saturday and by then he had already been replaced by Heath.

Under 20s Progress score
28min gone
Manly 14 (Keiran Foran 2, Darcy Lussick tries Daly Cherry-Evans 1/3 goals)
Tigers 4 (Andrew Fifita try Mullany 0/1 goals

Under 20s Progress score
37min gone
Manly 20 (Keiran Foran 2, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer tries Daly Cherry-Evans 2/4 goals)
Tigers 4 (Andrew Fifita try Mullany 0/1 goals)

Under 20s Progress score
Halftime

Manly 20 (Keiran Foran 2, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer tries Daly Cherry-Evans 2/4 goals)
Tigers 10 (Andrew Fifita, Jake Mullany tries Jake Mullany 1/2 goals)

Heres hoping its another win against the 5th placed Tigers in the NYC. Seems to be looking good so far. Not to put a jinx on them or anything but these guys have only lost 2 games this season and are looking good for the MP.

It makes you think why we are bothering going for the likes of Guluvaou when we have some good youngsters aboard.

Most of the 20s are a year or two from Top Grade and a one or two year proposition would be good to use until these guys are ready, maybe??

MP is all but ours, win this game and they will be 5pts clear of the Dragons and Storm with 5 rounds left and have games against the last place Sharks and 2nd last roosters

David Sheehan scores in the final second.

That game showed how much we need Mitch Porter in the side. No doubt Cherry Evans is a great organiser, but his 50% conversion rate could really hurt us later in the big games.

Not sure why Porter isnt in the side, he looked fine in the cooldown last friday, maybe he made way for Davey to return?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6