Team Vs St George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES NAME 19 MAN SQUAD FOR DRAGONS GAME
Manly coach Des Hasler today named an 19 man squad which includes winger Chris Hicks and centre Terry Hill for Saturday night's game against the St.George Illawarra Dragons at WIN Stadium in Wollongong.

Hicks hasn't played since injuring a knee in a trial against the Dragons at Albion Park on February 26 while Hill missed the win over Melbourne Storm with a thigh injury.

Mitch Creary and Steve Matai have been named in the squad to travel to Wollongong on Friday evening.

Coach Hasler said he would decide on his actual 17 on Saturday.

"Chris Hicks has the flu and missed training today while the medical team are looking at Terry Hill - I expect both to play,"Hasler said.

Prop Jason King has been given a further week off with his sternum injury and will return next round against Canberra at Brookvale Oval.

The Manly NRL side for Saturday is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Paul Stephenson,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Brent Kite,Chad Randall,Daniel Heckenberg,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.Replacements: Luke Williamson,Shayne Dunley,Sam Harris,Kylie Leuluai,Steve Matai,Mitch Creary (two to be ommitted).

Manly's Premier League side to play the Dragons on Saturday is:Jared Taylor,Luke Sweeney,Sean Dalton,Karl Johnson,Darren Peachey,Jeff Robson,Travis Burns,Mark Bryant,Nathan Hollingsworth,Adam Cuthbertson,Kane Cleal,Nathan Tutt,JP Cherry.Replacements: Jye Mullane,Phil Moorwood,Clint Halden,Mailangi Styles,Gary White,Daniel Watkins,Jim Curtis.

Manly's Jersey Flegg side to play the Dragons is: Josh Lewis,Ryan Cribb,James Donlan,Simon Yeo,Bryce Gearin,Sam Key,Brendan Crabb,Bobby Bright,Joab Hull,Chris Trembath,Rob Clarkson,Ina Papera,Josh Brown (c).Replacements:Grant Jessop,Adam Shaw,Wade Gilmore,Dan Molenaar,Tom Joseph,Michael Bowen.

What this tells me is that at least one of Hicks & Hill will not be playing on the weekend.

both have some doubt - as stated.

you read any more than that then you should be an english teacher

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4