Team vs Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, grammar is important.
It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
I'm sure we had a teacher use something similar loooong time ago, and then he quickly rubbed it off the board with a laugh.....forty years later....I think I've got it!:rolleyes:

....also Burleigh Bears beat Ipswich last week. They looked far less potent than the side from last year obviously. I hope the Walker boys have them revved right up for this one.

Last edited:
I'm sure we had a teacher use something similar loooong time ago, and then he quickly rubbed it off the board with a laugh.....forty years later....I think I've got it!:rolleyes:

....also Burleigh Bears beat Ipswich last week. They looked far less potent than the side from last year obviously. I hope the Walker boys have them revved right up for this one.
Their side was red hot last year but due to that most of their top players were head hunted by NRL clubs.

Their side was red hot last year but due to that most of their top players were head hunted by NRL clubs.
Yeah it showed. They bought some players with some NRL experience. But the Walker brothers look like they'll be starting from scratch with their unique style of play. Still they'd have to be happy with themselves. That'd have to be some sort of record getting that many qcup players into nrl sides in one year from one side.

Two of today's NRL trial games are being streamed by the clubs. Storm vs Dogs and Tigers vs Sharks gives their fans who can't get to the games the chance to see their teams play.

Why isn't Manly streaming today's games?

Two of today's NRL trial games are being streamed by the clubs. Storm vs Dogs and Tigers vs Sharks gives their fans who can't get to the games the chance to see their teams play.

Why isn't Manly streaming today's games?
Zorba's food bill prevented it

NYC | TRY! @GungahlinBulls Luke Hall, conversion is good and we are all level here at Pittwater Park. #GoManly

TRY MANLY! Jon Bernard Karouiz puts the young Sea Eagles back in front! 10-6 KTC. #GoManly #StrongerTogether

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6