Team vs Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Looks like Parcell, Brown & Mateo as well as the obvious ones Bruher & Koraisau are all injured.

Geez it would be great if the club could give us supporters an update on their injuries. I was reliably informed that Parcell and Mateo would be out but Brown is a mystery. I wonder what's doing there ?

However good to see that our full strength backline will be playing!

Sea Eagles team

1 Brett Stewart

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Jamie Lyon (C)

4 Steve Matai

5 Tom Trbojevic

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

8 Nate Myles

9 Blake Leary

10 Jake Trbojevic

11 Nathan Green

12 Tom Symonds

13 Martin Taupau

Interchange

14 Hugh Pratt

15 Josh Starling

16 Darcy Lussick

17 Brenton Lawrence

Would be good to see Starling get a run. Suprised there isn't an extended bench for players like Knight and Potato

Didnt leary fill in last year at 9 when ballin and hodges were out . I think its a smart move by trent to give him some more time in nothing matches . You just never know when he will be needed and the more game time there wont hurt .
He was pretty bad :(

Didnt leary fill in last year at 9 when ballin and hodges were out . I think its a smart move by trent to give him some more time in nothing matches . You just never know when he will be needed and the more game time there wont hurt .

He was terrible when he played 9!
Very ordinary passing game

Here is the latest Sea Eagles injury update, proudly brought to you by sponsor, Elastoplast.

Api Koroisau: Underwent off season shoulder surgery. Marked for round 1 return.

Lewis Brown: Underwent off season minor knee surgery. Marked for round 1 return.

Matt Parcell: Suffered a hamstring injury in the final minutes of Manly’s quarter final loss in the Auckland Nines tournament. Marked for round 1 return.

Jamie Buhrer: Suffered a broken jaw in the win over the Warriors in the Auckland Nines. Out for a further four to six weeks.

Jayden Hodges: Suffered an ACL knee injury in the Auckland Nines loss to the Bulldogs. Out for the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4