Team that can beat anyone & beat them well (if we ever get them on the field together)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry have to disagree, Tom has 6 try assists this year. 1 each game at fullback. He is easily the best young fullback in the game. He will be NSW fullback and Australia fullback in no time. He destroyed Newcastle at fullback, scoring a try and setting up one in 15 mins he was at fullback. IMO safest player under the highball in the NRL
He's still green and has lots and lots and lots and lots and lots to learn but he is gonna be a gooden.

Sorry have to disagree, Tom has 6 try assists this year. 1 each game at fullback. He is easily the best young fullback in the game. He will be NSW fullback and Australia fullback in no time. He destroyed Newcastle at fullback, scoring a try and setting up one in 15 mins he was at fullback. IMO safest player under the highball in the NRL
We didn't destroy Newcastle... The Roosters destroyed them, The Bronco's destroyed them - we lame dick limped past them....

Lawrence, Mateo, Buhrer and vave aren't even in our run on squad. So in 2014 lawrence. Starling. Horo were probably not world beaters then either but we almost finished minor premiers. I do realize we had gifty and watmough, but they were either injured or suspended. The forward pack we have at our disposal should be able to compete with any . Just my opinion. Gee we have turned average footy players into very good players . Bryant , horo etc.

I just don't like the look of our pack. It just looks a little unbalanced. I can't put my finger on it. Some good players but a bad mix?? For the first time in a long time I look at the Sharks and Eels pack and am a touch envious. I think we need a player similar to Beau Scott, a real old-fashioned mongrel forward. I don't think teams are intimidated whatsoever by our pack.

Snakes skills have been finely crafted over the years and tom is nowhere near his level. Trouble is the media is so powerful people believe what they want to believe. Tom will be fantastic in time but to compare the two would be quite a naive.

It wouldn't be a pretty sight for Snake if they were both put on the open market for 2017, though.

Snakes skills have been finely crafted over the years and tom is nowhere near his level. Trouble is the media is so powerful people believe what they want to believe. Tom will be fantastic in time but to compare the two would be quite a naive.
The fact you keep comparing him to snake is completely unfair. He is going to be a completely different player IMO Tom looks like he will be a running fullback like Dugan but has shown through his try assists he will also be a ball player. When you get these type of fullbacks combined you can get a once in a generation player. He is a special talent and no one is like him in the NRL. The fact he has no flaws in his game and has handled the transition form NYC to NRL. ATM he should be playing fullback IMO.

We didn't destroy Newcastle... The Roosters destroyed them, The Bronco's destroyed them - we lame dick limped past them....
We were injury ravaged by injuries bud plus they always lift at home. And Tom did destroy Newcastle but manly didn't

I just don't like the look of our pack. It just looks a little unbalanced. I can't put my finger on it. Some good players but a bad mix?? For the first time in a long time I look at the Sharks and Eels pack and am a touch envious. I think we need a player similar to Beau Scott, a real old-fashioned mongrel forward. I don't think teams are intimidated whatsoever by our pack.
I see where you are coming from it does look unbalanced I think the bench is good though. Maybe replace Lawrence with Meehan next year put Liam knight in lussick spot and sign Lowe it will feel more balanced with the mix of young guns, veterans and some stars like Taupau and Lowe and Jake

yeah but that would be based on longevity not current ability.

If it was a one year contract for 2017, there would be no difference. TT would get 4 times what Stewart would get. I doubt a club would even offer Stewart a deal...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6