Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I really hate it when I can't see any way we can win.

Only thing is to throw some money on the Scum. I could stop a train. :rolleyes:

DieHardManlyFan

Reserve Grader
There the F is shu? This guy is taking the no look pass the the next level…. Tell me it’s not another broken down car sitting in the the Manly garage.

StuBoot

Bencher
Roache named at nine for Reggie's,back from injury?

Does anyone know if the #9 for Warriors Reggies - Paul Roache - is his brother?
Just looked the teamlists and it caught my eye.
A bit of a search shows they're both Kiwis but can't find anymore than that.

Adz

Reserve Grader
Does anyone know if the #9 for Warriors Reggies - Paul Roache - is his brother?
Just looked the teamlists and it caught my eye.
A bit of a search shows they're both Kiwis but can't find anymore than that.
He is his younger brother,an ex junior all black at 5/8.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes, which they’ve always complimented with a team full of hard workers.
I had the privilege ( I’ll call it that despite being a Manly fan ) of taking a corporate group down to Melbourne for a state of origin game and doing a tour of the Storm facilities , and a talk by their then assistant coach.

Their set up is amazing , very very well funded.

The coach talked about their success and how they do it and he said every player they recruit , is recruited to fill a specific position and do a specific job and they are individually trained to that job perfectly.

Errors and bounces of the ball can happen he said but our players know exactly what to do , where to be , what their teammates are going to do , he called it “ a beautifully well oiled machine “.

And it’s not just Bellamy, the whole system is set up like this.

It was an eye opener.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I had the privilege ( I’ll call it that despite being a Manly fan ) of taking a corporate group down to Melbourne for a state of origin game and doing a tour of the Storm facilities , and a talk by their then assistant coach.

The coach talked about their success and how they do it and he said every player they recruit , is recruited to fill a specific position and do a specific job and they are individually trained to that job perfectly.

Errors and bounces of the ball can happen he said but our players know exactly what to do , where to be , what their teammates are going to do , he called it “ a beautifully well oiled machine “.

It was an eye opener.
So did you remember to pass those secrets to success on to Manly by any chance? :)
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Rafferty

Mug punter

It was an eye opener.
Yes it’s a very enviable organisation, there also privately owned like us, what a difference 3 competent and passionate owners make, not only have they maintained success on the field they have taken the business model from a huge loss maker under News to placing it back in the black, their success stems around their “no dickheads policy“.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Any Seibold surprises in this afternoon's team list?
An early return for Koula?
I tip Johns to be named 5/8 but hopefully Schu will be a late inclusion on game day, and I have no idea how he'll cover the second row vacancy. Probably promote either Keppie or Fainu. Condon an outside chance? We did sign him as a second rower although he might be more of a prop now.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Any Seibold surprises in this afternoon's team list?
An early return for Koula?
I tip Johns to be named 5/8 but hopefully Schu will be a late inclusion on game day, and I have no idea how he'll cover the second row vacancy. Probably promote either Keppie or Fainu. Condon an outside chance? We did sign him as a second rower although he might be more of a prop now.
Maybe a good opportunity to try out S Fainu, he'll be champing at the bit to show us what he's got.

Darknstormy

Reserve Grader
Trbojevic
Saab
Parker
Harper/Koula
Garrick
Schuster/Johns
Dce
Paseka
Croker
Trbojevic
Olakau’atu
Fainu/Condon
Aloiai

Weekes
Sipley
Bullemor
Woods

I saw on YouTube a clip that was posted 5days ago on nrl pathways manly sea eagles png winger signed named Alton Naiyep from Ipswich Jets….does anyone know if it’s legit?

manly al

First Grader
Trbojevic
Saab
Parker
Harper/Koula
Garrick
Schuster/Johns
Dce
Paseka
Croker
Trbojevic
Olakau’atu
Fainu/Condon
Aloiai

Weekes
Sipley
Bullemor
Woods

I saw on YouTube a clip that was posted 5days ago on nrl pathways manly sea eagles png winger signed named Alton Naiyep from Ipswich Jets….does anyone know if it’s legit?
Thought that i noticed on some other news feed that he had officially signed . Apparently quite a speedy young player . Could always give Keppie a go on the edge but not that great on agility with defensive reads , would still expect Bully there . Noticed that Fainu did miss a few tackles with Blacktown but previously close to having a run in the 17 so may still get i st preference

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
As far as Team list Tuesday's go ... this one should be bloodless ...

Garrick in for Ray Ray
Cinderella in for Johns

Only possible contention is who replaces Kelma in the team ... Fainu, Keppie, Conlon ... and does Woods hold his spot ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18